Natera (NASDAQ:NTRA), stock observed trading -8.54% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 144.49% away from low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock disclosed a move of 5.62% away from 50 day moving average and 38.84% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading 2.01% off 20-day moving average. It has market cap of $1912.01M.
On Aug. 7, 2019, Natera (NASDAQ:NTRA), a leader in non-invasive genetic testing and the analysis of circulating cell-free DNA,disclosed financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2019and provided an update on recent business progress.
Recent Accomplishments & Highlights
- Generated total revenues of $74.4 million in the second quarter of 2019, compared to $63.1 million in the second quarter of 2018, an increase of 18%.
- Processed 195,168 tests in the second quarter of 2019, compared to approximately 162,807 tests processed in the second quarter of 2018, an increase of approximately 20%.
- Processed approximately 133,300 Panorama tests in the second quarter of 2019, compared to approximately 113,300 Panorama tests processed in the second quarter of 2018, an increase of approximately 18%.
- Accessioned approximately 53,100 Horizon carrier screening (HCS) tests in the second quarter of 2019, compared to approximately 41,800 HCS tests accessioned in the second quarter of 2018, an increase of approximately 27%.
- Completed successful pre-submission meeting and submitted dossier to Medicare supporting Signatera reimbursement in colorectal cancer.
- Completed key technical and commercialization milestones for Signatera and Panorama with sequencing partner.
- Announced launch of ProActive trial, a 3,000 patient registry study evaluating Prospera™ Kidney Assessment Test.
- Received favorable draft local coverage determination for Prospera from Noridian.
Q2 was a strong quarter for Natera, said Steve Chapman, Natera’s Chief Executive Officer. We saw strong volume growth and improved average selling price per test. We’re hitting key milestones in our oncology and transplant businesses and we remain on track to achieve our goals this year.
The USA based company Natera moved with change of 1.31% to $27.09 with the total traded volume of 463093 shares in recent session versus to an average volume of 675.32K. The stock was observed in the 5 days activity at -1.78%. The one month performance of stock was 1.38%. NTRA’s shares are at 49.59% for the quarter and driving a 14.11% return over the course of the past year and is now at 94.05% since this point in 2018. Right now the stock beta is 1.49. The average volatility for the week and month was at 4.91% and 3.90% respectively. There are 70.58M shares outstanding and 66.05M shares are floated in market.
Patrick Davis is an author, journalist and CEO of newsdegree.com, a leading stocks and markets website. He has more than 5 years of experience in institutional investment markets, including fixed income, equities, derivatives and real estate. He has a Bachelor in Business Administration with a major in Finance. He bought his first stocks in a private business at age 15 and made his first public stock trade at 23. Patrick has always been interested in the stock market and how it behaves.
As the dad of two children, he’s made saving money and investing for them a high priority. Over many years of investing, he has made some wise choices and he’s made many mistakes. But he’s learned from both. Mr. Patrick observations and experience give him the insight to stock market patterns and the investor behaviors that create them.
Favorite Season: Spring
Favorite Color: Yellow
Address: 1966 D Street, Boston, MA 02127, USA
Phone number: 870-537-3633
Email: [email protected]