Intrexon Corporation (NASDAQ: XON) stock identified change of 92.91% away from 52-week low price and recently located move of -61.79% off 52-week high price. It has market worth of $1253.03M. XON stock has been recorded 6.83% away from 50 day moving average and 4.71% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading 0.05% off 20-day moving average.
On Aug. 8, 2019, Intrexon Corporation (NASDAQ: XON) a leader in the engineering and industrialization of biology to improve the quality of life and health of the planet,reported its second quarter and first half financial results for 2019.
Recent Business Highlights:
- Precigen, a wholly owned subsidiary of Intrexon, announced the first patient dosed with PRGN-3005, an investigational autologous chimeric antigen receptor T (CAR T) cell therapy developed using Precigen’s non-viral UltraCAR T™ platform. PRGN-3005 UltraCAR T™ therapy is under investigation for the treatment of patients with advanced, recurrent platinum resistant ovarian, fallopian tube or primary peritoneal cancer (clinical trial identifier: NCT03907527);
- Precigen, announced the first patient dosed with PRGN-3006, an investigational autologous CAR T cell therapy developed using Precigen’s non-viral UltraCAR T™ platform for the treatment of patients with relapsed or refractory acute myeloid leukemia or higher risk myelodysplastic syndrome (clinical trial identifier: NCT03927261);
- Intrexon entered into an agreement under which it will contribute its Methane Bioconversion Platform, together with all its associated technologies and facilities, to MBP, LLC, a newly formed company that will be headed by David Dewhurst, who is purchasing equity capital in the venture;
- Oxitec, Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Intrexon, successfully completed the first pilot project of its 2ndGeneration Friendly™ Aedes aegypti technology in Brazil, a mosquito strain that unlocks new performance features, greater cost-effectiveness and scalability over Oxitec’s 1st generation with limited production requirements. Oxitec’s new mosquitoes achieved excellent results in urban, dengue-prone environments, demonstrating its ability to achieve significant suppression with five times fewer mosquitoes. To pilot the technology in the US, Oxitec is working with the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) leadership on its Experimental Use Permit (EUP) in preparation for implementing a pilot project in 2020 in Florida;
- ActoBio Therapeutics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Intrexon, announced that following a review by the independent Data and Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB) it will progress to the next stage of the Phase Ib/IIa clinical trial for investigational drug AG019 for the treatment of early onset type 1 diabetes (T1D). ActoBio Therapeutics has initiated enrollment of the next two patient cohorts of the study: AG019 dosing in patients 12-17 years of age and combination dosing of AG019 plus teplizumab in adults;
- Triple-Gene LLC has proceeded to enrollment of the second cohort of the Phase 1 clinical trial of INXN-4001, an investigational new drug which is the world’s first triple effector gene drug candidate being evaluated for the treatment of heart failure, following review of the first cohort data by the DSMB;
- Intrexon Laboratories Hungary and Surterra Wellness (Surterra) partnered in an exclusive global licensing agreement to advance Surterra’s cannabinoid production at a reliable, efficient, cost-effective, industrial scale utilizing Intrexon’s proprietary yeast fermentation platform. The deal, including milestones and royalties, will leverage each company’s expertise to ultimately bring new legal and ethical cannabinoid products to market to meet growing demand, boost innovation, and improve product development;
- Intrexon announced it is advancing its non-browning GreenVenus™ Romaine lettuce to commercial-size production trials as initial data under commercial indoor production conditions indicate that it has improved shelf-life up to 2 weeks and a potential for higher marketable yield with no tip burn. Non-browning GreenVenus™ lettuce has also been assessed by the United States Department of Agriculture and determined not to be subject to regulation under 7CFR Part 340 for plants altered or produced through genetic engineering; and
- Intrexon entered into a nonbinding letter of intent, and received a nonrefundable cash deposit, for the sale of Exemplar Genetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Intrexon focused on developing miniature swine models of human disease. The transaction is expected to close within the next thirty days pending completion of diligence.
The Healthcare sector company, Intrexon Corporation noticed change of 1.74% to $7.62 along volume of 1386942 shares in recent session compared to an average volume of 1882.95K. The stock observed return of 0.13% in 5 days trading activity. The stock was at -1.68% over one month performance. XON’s shares are at 75.98% for the quarter and driving a -51.12% return over the course of the past year and is now at 16.51% since this point in 2018.
The average volatility for the week at 8.03% and for month was at 6.20%. There are 164.44M shares outstanding and 135.6M shares are floated in market. Right now the stock beta is 2.28.
Ricardo Gardner joined the newsdegree.com, after more than 10 years of experience in writing financial and business news, most recently as Investment Editor and writer. He also has a vast knowledge of stock trading. He earned bachelor degree from Union College with a focus in Business Administration. Ricardo is the Senior Editor for newsdegree.com and market movers section. He also holds an MBA from Penn State University He has two daughter and two children.
Height: 177 cm
Weight: 70 kg
Blood Type: AB-
Address: 6477 Lower Kinney Road, Vanceburg, KY 41179, USA
Phone Number: 931-796-1853
Email: [email protected]