FARO® (NASDAQ:FARO) stock identified change of 25.76% away from 52-week low price and recently located move of -17.92% off 52-week high price. It has market worth of $810.04M. FARO stock has been recorded -5.34% away from 50 day moving average and -2.29% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading -2.94% off 20-day moving average.
On Oct. 17, 2019, FARO® (NASDAQ:FARO) the world’s most trusted source for 3D measurement and imaging solutions for 3D manufacturing, construction BIM, 3D design, public safety forensics, and photonics applications, declared that after market close on Wednesday, October 30, 2019, it will release its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2019. In conjunction with the release, Michael D. Burger, President and CEO, and Allen Muhich, Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call on Thursday, October 31, 2019 at 8:00 a.m. ET.
FARO is the world’s most trusted source for 3D measurement and imaging solutions. The Company develops and markets computer-aided measurement and imaging devices and software for the following vertical markets:
- 3D Manufacturing – High-precision 3D measurement, imaging and comparison of parts and complex structures within production and quality assurance processes
- Construction BIM – 3D capture of as-built construction projects and factories to document complex structures and perform quality control, planning and preservation
- Public Safety Forensics – Capture and analysis of on-site real world data to investigate crash, crime and fire events, plan security activities and provide virtual reality training for public safety personnel
- 3D Design – Capture and edit 3D shapes of products, people, and/or environments for design purposes in product development, computer graphics and dental and medical applications
- Photonics – Develop and market galvanometer-based laser measurement products and solutions
The Technology sector company, FARO Technologies noticed change of 0.68% to $47.26 along volume of 110883 shares in recent session compared to an average volume of 98.34K. The stock observed return of 0.04% in 5 days trading activity. The stock was at -9.41% over one month performance. FARO’s shares are at -1.58% for the quarter and driving a -16.13% return over the course of the past year and is now at 16.29% since this point in 2018.
The average volatility for the week at 2.69% and for month was at 2.91%. There are 17.14M shares outstanding and 17.07M shares are floated in market. Right now the stock beta is 1.71.
Ricardo Gardner joined the newsdegree.com, after more than 10 years of experience in writing financial and business news, most recently as Investment Editor and writer. He also has a vast knowledge of stock trading. He earned bachelor degree from Union College with a focus in Business Administration. Ricardo is the Senior Editor for newsdegree.com and market movers section. He also holds an MBA from Penn State University He has two daughter and two children.
Height: 177 cm
Weight: 70 kg
Blood Type: AB-
Address: 6477 Lower Kinney Road, Vanceburg, KY 41179, USA
Phone Number: 931-796-1853
Email: [email protected]