On Tuesday TTEC Holdings (NASDAQ:TTEC) traded with change of 2% on volume of 80154 shares in the last session as compared to average volume of 82901 shares. During last trade its minimum price was $46.56 and it gained highest price of $47.74. TTEC has total market capitalization of $2205153456. Its closing value stands at $47.44.
On Nov. 5, 2019, TTEC Holdings (NASDAQ:TTEC) a leading digital global customer experience technology and services company focused on the design, implementation and delivery of transformative solutions for many of the world’s most iconic and disruptive brands, announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2019.
We continued to overperform against our key financial objectives in the third quarter, and 2019 is setting up to be a record year for revenue and profitability, commented Ken Tuchman, chairman and chief executive officer of TTEC. We are making significant progress executing upon our vision to continuously deliver exceptional customer experience and engagement, especially in ‘s disruptive digital world. The strategic interplay between our Digital and Engage solutions is a marketplace differentiator that creates a virtuous cycle with the power to further enhance our organic revenue growth and margin expansion. We are also fortifying our integrated offering through a strong pipeline of accretive strategic acquisitions and meaningful new digital channel partnerships to deliver a truly differentiated customer experience for our clients.
THIRD QUARTER 2019 FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS
- Third quarter 2019 GAAP revenue increased 8.4 percent to $395.5 million compared to $364.9 million in the prior year period.
- Foreign exchange had a $2.2 million positive impact on revenue in the third quarter 2019.
- Income from Operations
- Third quarter 2019 GAAP income from operations was $26.0 million, or 6.6 percent of revenue, compared to $14.7 million, or 4.0 percent of revenue in the prior year period.
- Non-GAAP income from operations, excluding $0.2 million in restructuring and impairment charges, was $26.2 million or 6.6 percent of revenue versus 4.8 percent for the prior year period.
- Foreign exchange had a $2.1 million positive impact on income from operations in the third quarter 2019.
Patrick Davis is an author, journalist and CEO of newsdegree.com, a leading stocks and markets website. He has more than 5 years of experience in institutional investment markets, including fixed income, equities, derivatives and real estate. He has a Bachelor in Business Administration with a major in Finance. He bought his first stocks in a private business at age 15 and made his first public stock trade at 23. Patrick has always been interested in the stock market and how it behaves.
As the dad of two children, he’s made saving money and investing for them a high priority. Over many years of investing, he has made some wise choices and he’s made many mistakes. But he’s learned from both. Mr. Patrick observations and experience give him the insight to stock market patterns and the investor behaviors that create them.
Favorite Season: Spring
Favorite Color: Yellow
Address: 1966 D Street, Boston, MA 02127, USA
Phone number: 870-537-3633
Email: [email protected]