On Tuesday CytoSorbents Corporation (NASDAQ:CTSO) started its trading session with the price $5.07 and closed at price of $5.07 by scoring 0.4%. Day range of the stock was $5.05 – $5.32. CTSO stock traded with total volume of 189269 shares while the average trading capacity remained 121819 shares. Earnings per share was $-0.56. CTSO has total market capitalization of $163777330.
On Nov. 5, 2019, CytoSorbents Corporation (NASDAQ:CTSO) a critical care immunotherapy leader using its CytoSorb® blood purification technology to treat deadly inflammation in critically-ill and cardiac surgery patients around the world, reports financial and operational results for the quarter ending September 30, 2019.
Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results:
- Total Q3 2019 revenues were $6.1 million, including both product sales and grant income, an increase of approximately 6%, up from $5.7 million in Q3 2018
- Product sales for Q3 2019 were approximately $5.7 million, compared to $5.1 million for Q3 2018, an increase of approximately 12%
- Excluding the change in the Euro to dollar exchange rate from Q3 2018 to Q3 2019, CytoSorb product sales would have been approximately $239,000 higher than actually reported, or approximately $6.0 million, an increase of 18% over Q3 2018 product sales
- Blended product gross margins for Q3 2019 rose to 77%, compared to 72% for Q3 2018, and 76% from Q2 2019
- Cash and cash equivalents were approximately $16 million at the end of the quarter
Anthony Bell is a self-taught investor and follows the value investing approach to picking stocks. He possesses over 8 years of investment experience, an M.B.A. and is also certified in Risk Management Assurance. Anthony is a Certified Internal Auditor, Data Miner, and author with a career broadly spanning over multiple business areas. He has exploited those observations and developed investment tactics within a fundamentally sound long-term investment strategy. He currently covers Earnings News category for our site.
Address: 13228 390th Avenue, Aberdeen, SD 57401, USA
Phone number: 812-785-4570
Email: [email protected]