On Tuesday Armata Pharmaceuticals (NYSE:ARMP) stock soared 1.34% and closed at 4.55. The stock opened the session at $4.47 and touched its highest price point at $4.65. Its recent trading capacity is 23136 shares versus to its average trading volume of 6926 shares. The company’s stock’s lowest price point for the session stood at $4.45. ARMP traded as low as $ OTTW in the past 52 weeks, and shares hit its peak level to $6.23.
On Nov. 12, 2019, Armata Pharmaceuticals (NYSE American:ARMP) a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on precisely targeted bacteriophage therapeutics for antibiotic-resistant infections, disclosed third quarter results and provided a corporate and clinical update.
Key Third Quarter and Subsequent Period Highlights:
- Announced development of new synthetic phage candidate, AP-PA02, targeting Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and elevated this candidate to its lead development program based on robust killing kinetics observed in pre-clinical trials to date
- Expanded Board of Directors with the appointment of research and development veteran Todd C. Peterson, Ph.D. who brings more than 35 years of experience in biotechnology and life sciences research and development across the areas of molecular biology, nucleic acids and genomics product and technology development
- Strengthened clinical team with the appointment of Heather Dale Jones, M.D., as Medical Director. Dr. Jones, a pulmonologist, brings more than 20 years of experience in clinical research and medical practice to the Armata team, and reinforces Armata’s commitment to develop Pseudomonas phage product candidates for respiratory infections
- Announced receipt of a $1.3 million R&D tax credit from the Australian Tax Office
- Provided a corporate update at the Ladenburg Thalmann Healthcare Conference in September.
Anthony Bell is a self-taught investor and follows the value investing approach to picking stocks. He possesses over 8 years of investment experience, an M.B.A. and is also certified in Risk Management Assurance. Anthony is a Certified Internal Auditor, Data Miner, and author with a career broadly spanning over multiple business areas. He has exploited those observations and developed investment tactics within a fundamentally sound long-term investment strategy. He currently covers Earnings News category for our site.
Address: 13228 390th Avenue, Aberdeen, SD 57401, USA
Phone number: 812-785-4570
Email: [email protected]