On Tuesday JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE:JKS) stock soared 10.56% and closed at 16.44. The stock opened the session at $16.06 and touched its highest price point at $17.74. Its recent trading capacity is 3789685 shares versus to its average trading volume of 697330 shares. The company’s stock’s lowest price point for the session stood at $15.78.JKS traded as low as $ 8.35 in the past 52 weeks, and shares hit its peak level to $24.84.
On Nov. 19, 2019, JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE:JKS) one of the largest and most innovative solar module manufacturers in the world, declared its unaudited financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2019.
Strategic Business Updates
- Technology transformation largely complete, expected to reach 18GW mono wafer capacity by the second quarter of 2020.
- Mono based high efficiency products expected to account for close to 100% of solar module shipments in 2020.
- Record high gross profit and income from operations in the third quarter of 2019, despite push-out of China demand.
- Gross margin reset driven by increasing shift towards upgraded mono capacity, industry leading integrated production cost, new premium products and global footprint.
- Signed agreements to sell two solar power plants in Mexico with a combined capacity of 155MW. The final closing of the transaction is subject to customary approvals.
Anthony Bell is a self-taught investor and follows the value investing approach to picking stocks. He possesses over 8 years of investment experience, an M.B.A. and is also certified in Risk Management Assurance. Anthony is a Certified Internal Auditor, Data Miner, and author with a career broadly spanning over multiple business areas. He has exploited those observations and developed investment tactics within a fundamentally sound long-term investment strategy. He currently covers Earnings News category for our site.
Address: 13228 390th Avenue, Aberdeen, SD 57401, USA
Phone number: 812-785-4570
Email: [email protected]