Increasing incidence of target diseases such as hypertension, kidney failure from diabetes, across the globe coupled with rising geriatric population is expected to stimulate market growth
The Angiotensin II receptor blockers market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.5%, in terms of value, from USD 7.29 Billion in 2018 to reach USD 9.61 Billion by 2026. This class of drug is used to block angiotensin II effects, and thus prevents the narrowing of blood vessels by angiotensin II action. The Angiotensin II receptor blockers facilitates widening of blood vessels and reduce blood pressure in an individual. In general, Angiotensin II receptor blockers are prescribed for patients with intolerance for angiotensin-converting-enzyme inhibitor.
The key factors contributing to the market growth includes increasing incidence of hypertension, chronic kidney diseases, kidney failure in diabetes, and heat failure, across the globe. For instance, according to American Heart Association statistics 2018, more than 103 million individuals in U.S. suffer from high blood pressure However, associated side effects (such as severe dizziness, insomnia, diarrhea, irregular heartbeat, and confusion) are the major hindrance for market growth during 2019-2026.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1156
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Angiotensin II Receptor Blockers market is rising at a growth rate of 4.4 percent in Asia Pacific followed by North America and Europe, with 3.4% and 3.2% CAGR respectively. Rising geriatric population in the region and rising obese population in the region will drive the demand for the market during forecast period across all regions.
- Increasing incidence of hypertension & cardiovascular diseases in younger population are likely to contribute to the overall market growth.
- Valsartan is the leading Angiotensin II Receptor Blocker in the market with market share of 20.8%. The Valsartan market was valued at USD 1.51 billion and is expected reach USD 1.97 billion by 2026. However, recalls of valsartan during 2018 and 2019, due to cancer concerns is a major challenge for the market growth of this market segment.
- Azilsartan is expected to be the fastest growing market segment during forecast period 2019-2026 with a CAGR of 4.5%.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness a CAGR of 6.5 percent in the forecast period. Emerging markets such China and Japan are likely to witness high growth
- The lack of well-established medical reimbursements for hypertension in various developing regions is likely to hinder the market growth
- Key participants include AstraZeneca, Daichii Sankyo, Novartis, Abbvie, Lupin, Novartis, Abbvie, Takeda, AstraZeneca, and Zydus Cadila.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Angiotensin II receptor blockers market on the basis of type, application, and region:
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1156
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Cardiovascular risks
- Kidney failure in diabetes
- Chronic kidney diseases
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
The report utilizes advanced analytical tools to research, gather, and analyze data. The in-depth research report has been formulated through extensive primary and secondary research and the data has been further validated and verified from industry experts, professionals, and research analysts. The report also offers strategic recommendations to key market players and novice players to overcome barriers and limitations and gain a robust footing in the market.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1156
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization of the report or further query about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to your requirements.
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry:
Hysteroscope Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Flexible, Rigid), By Application (Myomectomy, Polypectomy, Endometrial Ablation, Others), By End-User (Gynecology Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Hospitals, Others), Segment Forecasts To 2027
Ultrasonic Aspirators Market By Product Type (Standalone, Integrated), By Sales Channel (Online, Offline), By Application (Neurosurgery, Brain Cancers & Injuries), By End-Users (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centers) And Segment Forecasts, 2016-2027
Neuromodulation Market By Technology, By Biomaterial, By Application, By End-user And Segment Forecasts, 2016-2027
Colposcopes Market By Product Type (Optical Colposcopes and Digital Colposcopes), By Portability, By Applications, By End-Users, And Segment Forecasts, 2016-2027
Rheumatoid Arthritis Drugs Market By Drugs Class (Corticosteroids, Non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs), Analgesics, Other Drugs Classes), By Route of Administration, and By Sales Channel (Hospital, Retail, and Online Pharmacies), Forecast to 2017â€“2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-angiotensin-ii-receptor-blockers-market
Purushottam Raj Gaurav is part of a talented team of content writers working at Emergen Research, fastest growing market research firms in the industry. He has experience in developing quality content and is currently involved in writing articles, press releases, and blogs for the company. He is highly motivated and enjoys putting ideas and thoughts into words to enable the reader to experience a seamless perusal.