Increasing adoption of minimally invasive spine surgery among patients in the U.S. is also likely to stimulate market growth.
The global Endoscopic Operative Devices market is expected to reach USD 10.13 billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Endoscopy has also gained importance for minimally invasive surgeries. For instance: Over the years, endoscopic spine surgeries have witnessed a rising trend. In case of this surgery, patients are provided with quicker recovery and less pain than traditional spine surgery. Moreover, other benefits such as minimal or no blood loss, faster recovery and preservation of spinal mobility have also led to a wider acceptance of this method.
Increasing adoption of minimally invasive spine surgery among patients in the U.S. is also likely to stimulate market growth. The demand has almost doubled in the UK centers over the last 5 years. Similarly, in the U.S., the National Health Statistics Report for 2017 suggested that the most frequently performed procedures in the country included endoscopy of the large intestine which accounted for around 4 million and endoscopy of the small intestine which was around 2.2 million.
There has been rise in the investments for Endoscopic surgeries as well as into the respective diagnostic equipment. For instance, in September 2016, Beacon Hospital invested over €34 million in new diagnostic equipment and world-class Endoscopy, Oncology and Urology Facilities.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1051
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Laparoscopy Surgeries is expected to account for largest share of global endoscopic operative devices application market. The segment is expected to reach USD 3661.5 million in 2026. Gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy surgeries account for a significant share of the laparoscopy surgeries segment. GI endoscopy is majorly used for diagnosing problems associated with the GI tract of such as ulcers or muscle spasms. While the upper GI endoscopy involves diagnosis of the esophagus, stomach and the upper small bowel called duodenum, colonoscopy involves diagnosis of inflamed mucous lining of intestines, abnormal growths and bleeding in the colon.
- Asia Pacific market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% in the coming years. Over the last decade, there has been an increase in the incidence of cancer in China. A 2015 report suggested that cancer was the leading cause of death in China and a major public health problem. Among the 5 most common cancer diagnosed in men are cancers of the lung and bronchus, stomach, esophagus, liver, and colorectal
- Key participants include Boston Scientific Corporation, Medtronic plc. Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc , Fujifilm Holdings Corporation Stryker Corporation, Smith & Nephew PLC, Olympus Corporation, HOYA Corporation, Intuitive Surgical, Inc , Cook Medical, Inc.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global Endoscopic Operative Devices on the basis of Type, Applications and Region:
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2026)
- Energy Systems
- Suction/Irrigation Systems
- Access Devices
- Operative Hand Instruments
- Others (Insufflation Devices, Wound Protectors, Snares)
Applications (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2026)
- Urology/Gynecology Surgeries
- ENT Surgeries
- Neuro/Spinal Surgeries
- Laparoscopy Surgeries
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1051
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Benefits of Endoscopic Operative Devices Market Report:
- Panoramic overview of the opportunities and risks in the Endoscopic Operative Devices sector
- Study of recent innovations and developments in the industry
- Comprehensive study of the growth pattern of the Endoscopic Operative Devices industry
- In-depth assessment of the competitive landscape of the key players of the Endoscopic Operative Devices industry
- Analysis of the Endoscopic Operative Devices market drivers, constraints, and opportunities
- Assessment of technological developments and latest trends of the industry
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1051
Thank you for reading our report. For customization or further inquiry, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your requirements.
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry:
Photomedicine Market Analysis, By Device Type (Lasers, Lamps, Polychromatic Polarized Light, Full spectrum lights), Application (Dental, Oncology, Dermatology, Pain, Ophthalmology), Forecasts to 2026
Cosmetic Dentistry Market Analysis, By Product Type (Dental Systems and Equipment, Dental Implants, Dental Bridges, Dental Crowns, Dental Veneers, Orthodontic Appliances, Bonding Agents), by Application, by End Use, Forecasts to 2026
Coronary Stents Market Size, Trends & Analysis, By Type (Dual therapy stents, Drug eluting stents, Bare metal stents, Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold, Bio-engineered) By End Use (Hospital, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Cardiac Centers) By Material (Metal, Polymer, Copolymer) Forecasts to 2026
Drug Eluting Stent Market Analysis, By Coating (Polymer based Coating, Polymer free coating), By Application (Coronary Artery Disease, Peripheral Artery Disease), By End use (Hospitals, Cardiology centres, Ambulatory Surgical Centres), Forecasts to 2026
Protein Labeling Market Analysis, By Products (Reagents(Protein, Enzymes, Probes, Monoclonal antibodies, Other reagents), Kits, Services) By Application (Cell based-assay, Fluorescence microscopy, Immunological techniques, Mass spectrometry, Protein micro assay) By Method (In Vitro, In Vivo, Bio-orthogonal Labeling), Forecasts to 2026
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-endoscopic-operative-devices-market
Purushottam Raj Gaurav is part of a talented team of content writers working at Emergen Research, fastest growing market research firms in the industry. He has experience in developing quality content and is currently involved in writing articles, press releases, and blogs for the company. He is highly motivated and enjoys putting ideas and thoughts into words to enable the reader to experience a seamless perusal.