Rise in the technological advancement and development of healthcare infrastructure are the factors driving the growth of the hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) devices/equipment market.
According to the recent analysis of Reports and Data, the global hyperbaric oxygen therapy market is expected to reach USD 480.2 million by the year 2026, in terms of value at a CAGR of 13.6%. Rising incidence of infections and serious injury are driving the hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) devices/equipment market.
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy has various applications such as crush injuries, thermal burn injuries, intracranial abscess, severe anemia and others. The adoption rate of this technology is rapidly increasing due to the amount of high income populations around the globe. The high commercial availability of hyperbaric oxygen therapy systems is one of the main factors that is driving the market over the forecast period. However, few medical professionals are still not convinced about the usage of hyperbaric oxygen therapy devices which is expected to impede growth of the hyperbaric oxygen therapy market. The technological advancements in portable HBOT system and growing awareness among healthcare professionals with the benefits of the multiplace HBOT equipment are some of the key factors driving the growth of the hyperbaric oxygen therapy market.
Various new products and acquisitions among companies are seen over the past few years. It has been observed that increasing number of treatments for the hyperbaric oxygen therapy are performed globally as compared to the previous decade. Other than the prevalence of the therapy clinically and rising adoption of standalone HBOT systems, there is a substantial growth in the demand for HBOT systems in standalone systems owing to its ease in usage. Increasing private & public investment for the R&D activities and new products are also some of the factors that are expected to boost the demand for the hyperbaric oxygen therapy market. There have been rise in investments in the hyperbaric oxygen therapy devices market by various companies such as OxyHealth and SOS Group Global Ltd. to have launch technologically advanced products
Considering the region, the North America market is projected to be the maximum revenue generating market during the forecast period. The hyperbaric oxygen therapy market is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR of 14.2% during the forecast years in the Asia-Pacific region. Increasing chronic infections and diseases due to the increase in accidents and changing lifestyles in the region is a key factor influencing the growth of the hyperbaric oxygen therapy market. However, the high cost of treatment yet remains one of the major restraints to the global hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) devices equipment market during 2019-2026. Conversely, surge in availability of HBOT devices in established and emerging markets during the forecast period is anticipated to foster the growth of the market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/567
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) market size was estimated at USD 170 million in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.6% from 2019 to 2026
- Hyperbaric oxygen chambers were the most extensive product segment with a significant market share in 2018.
- By application, Carbon monoxide poisoning segment is expected to witness substantial growth during the forecast period.
- The Asia Pacific region is anticipated to have a huge rise in the growth over the next decade owing to various developments in healthcare infrastructure and also have huge technological advancements in the medical device industry across major emerging economies. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.2% over the forecast period.
- Some of the key players including ETC Biomedical Systems, Sechrist Industries, Inc., OxyHeal International, Inc., Perry Baromedical Corporation, Hyperbaric SAC, Fink Engineering Pty. Ltd., HAUX-LIFE-SUPPORT GmbH, Hearmec Co., Ltd., IHC Hytech B.V. and Gulf Coast Hyperbarics, Inc.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) devices/equipment market on the basis of product, application, end user, and region.
By Product (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Chambers
- Monoplace Chambers
- Multiplace Chambers
- Topical Chambers
- Portable Chambers
- Chamber Accessories
- Gas regulators
- Other accessories
- Other consumables
- Other products
By Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Crush injuries
- Decompression Sickness
- Thermal burn Injuries
- Other injuries
- Gas Gangrene
- Intracranial Abscess
- Necrotizing soft tissue infections
- Other infections
- Air or Gas Embolism
- Arterial Insufficiencies
- Severe Anemia
- Other insufficiencies
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Other Applications
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/567
By End User (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Outpatient Clinics
- Standalone Hyperbaric Treatment Centers
- Other End Users
By Region (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Key Points Covered in the Report:
- Key insights into the latest growth trends, developments, technological and product advancements, and research and development scenario
- Analysis of micro- and macro-economic factors and regulatory framework
- In-depth evaluation of factors such as cost, capacity, rates of production and consumption, gross revenue, profit margin, demand and supply ratio, import/export, market share, market size, and market trends
- SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, investment return analysis, and feasibility analysis to offer a comprehensive view of the competitive landscape
- Strategic recommendations to established market players and new entrants to overcome limitations and entry-level barriers in the global market landscape
- Analysis of market drivers, restraints, challenges, limitations, threats, growth prospects and opportunities
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/567
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customize as per requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry:
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) Market By Type of Synthesis (Synthetic APIs, Biotech APIs), By Type of Manufacturer (Captive APIs, Merchant APIs), By Type (Generic APIs, Innovative APIs), By Application, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2016-2027
Acute Ischemia Monitors Market by Product-Type (Benchtop and Portable), End-Users (Operating room, Surgical recovery, Critical care, Emergency room, and Long term care) – Global Forecast 2026 Is Forecasted to Reach USD 2.58 Billion By 2026
Hemolysis Agent for Blood Cell Analyzer Market By Product Type (Less than 500 ml, 500-2000 ml, 2000 ml), By Applications (Clinical, Analytical Research, Others), By End User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, Pharmaceutical Companies) And Segment Forecasts, 2016-2026
Antibody Production Market By Class (Monoclonal antibodies, Murine, Chimeric, Humanized, Polyclonal Antibodies), End User (Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Diagnostic Laboratories, Research Institutes), By Process And Segment Forecasts, 2016-2026
Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD) Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Transcutaneous LVAD and Implantable LVAD), By Age group, By Pump type, Application and By End-user And Segment Forecasts, 2016-2026
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Purushottam Raj Gaurav is part of a talented team of content writers working at Emergen Research, fastest growing market research firms in the industry. He has experience in developing quality content and is currently involved in writing articles, press releases, and blogs for the company. He is highly motivated and enjoys putting ideas and thoughts into words to enable the reader to experience a seamless perusal.