According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Infant Formula market was valued at USD 17.57 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 29.94 Billion by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 6.8%. Infant formula sales have been developing thanks apace to the rise in the birth rate and increase and high per capita financial gain. Globally, the expansion in the baby formula market is driven by a growing socio-economic class population. The Asia Pacific is foreseen to advance at the best rate, particularly driven by the large population base and rapid commercial development. Growing-up milk, a kind of baby formulas, is meant to satisfy toddlers’ growing desires and might be consumed as a part of a diet. It may be used as a biological process drink or together with different foods.
An increasing need for prebiotics and dairy milk protein to satisfy the requirements of the growing population is a crucial factor in driving the Infant formula ingredient market. The dynamics of the infant formula ingredients market should be defined by a high degree of supervision and regulations by international organizations. For instance, all primary ingredients, such as lipids, carbs, and protein, should have a minimum-maximum range for effectiveness. Another critical element is that the scope of nutrients should remain unimpaired throughout the shelf-life of infant formula ingredients. In the US., such regulations for approval of infant formula ingredients are due to the combined effort of WHO and FDA. In the coming years, specific methods are anticipated to expand increased stress among the players. It is essential to evaluate clinical manifestations of cow milk allergy for a more suitable formulation.
To get a FREE sample PDF copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2887
Some of the key market players are Arla Foods Amba, Vitablend Nederland B.V., Carbery Food Ingredients Limited, Fonterra Co-Operative Group Limited, Aarhuskarlshamn AB, Royal Frieslandcampina N.V., Sachsenmilch Leppersdorf GmbH, BASF SE, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Chr. Hansen Holding A/S
The global Infant Formula Ingredients market is segregated based on Ingredient as Carbohydrates, Fats & Oils, Proteins, Vitamins, Minerals, Prebiotics, and Others. Based on Form, the global Infant Formula Ingredients market is segmented in Powder and Liquid & Semi-Liquid. Based on Origin, the global Infant Formula Ingredients market is segmented in Cow Milk, Soy, Protein Hydrolysates, and Other Sources. Carbery Food Ingredients Limited (Ireland) produces a comprehensive range of whey proteins for infant formula and nutritional solutions that include targeted molecular weight profiles, specific mineral compositions, and microbiological profiles. Carbery Foods is actively advancing research that will enable customers to enhance the role of maternal nutrition and the early days of an infant’s life. The fundamental analysis is wide-ranging and includes a focus on specialized nutritional formulae. Next in 2020, Carbery is a now a new member of the Sustainable Agriculture Initiative (SAI) Platform; The SAI is the prime global food & drink value chain initiative for sustainable agriculture. Food companies and retailers are the largest purchasers of agricultural raw materials. This membership will ensure a persistent, growing, and safe supply of agricultural raw materials, which is produced sustainably.
Based on Type, the market has been segmented as follows:
- Fats & Oils
- Others (Probiotics, Nucleotides, and Emulsifiers)
Based on the Source, the market has been segmented as follows
- Cow Milk
- Protein hydrolysates
- Others (Goat milk and camel milk)
Based on Application, the market for infant formula ingredients has been segmented as follows
- Growing-Up Milk (Infants over 12 months)
- Standard Infant Formula (0–6-month-old infants)
- Follow-On Formula (6–12 month-old infants)
- Specialty Formula
Based on the Form, the market for infant formula ingredients has been segmented as follows:
- Liquid & semi-liquid
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028, and Volume Metric Tons-2026)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2887
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Infant formula is not officially a pharmaceutical product, though in many cases the manufacturers are pharmaceutical companies. If infant formula were to be categorized as a pharmaceutical, under U.S. law it would have to be assessed for both its safety and its effectiveness
- Infant formula composition and labelling are regulated in both the UK (via EU directives) and the US, but there are some specific differences in ingredients permissible and in the labelling of these products
- Infant formula in the US does not have to be fortified with iron to an amount considered optimal in the EU and the UK, but the maximum amount permitted is much higher than allowed in the EU
- The EU Commission Directive 2006/141/EC disallows health claims on infant formula (with the exception of a specific controlled claim related to protein allergencity)
- When placing a new infant formula on the market, manufacturers must notify the competent national authority in the case of EU regulations or notify the FDA in the case of US regulations
- The Specialty Formula application sub-segment is expected to register a CAGR of 7.1% during 2020-2028
- Asia-Pacific regional segment of the Infant Formula market is expected to remain highest growing segment during 2020-2028, at a CAGR of 7.4%
Key insights presented in the report:
- Market revenue shares by major business players, by type, application, and market scope of global Infant Formula market
- Sales revenue by key players and new entrants
- Competitive analysis of key players, including company overview, product or services specification, vendors, and buyers.
- Recent mergers, acquisitions, product launches, recent investments, and joint ventures
- Regional analysis to provide insight into recent trends and opportunities.
Request for customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2887
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization of the report, please get in touch with us and our team will ensure the report is suited to your requirements.
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Foods & Beverage Industry:
- Soap Noodles Market Analysis By Type, By Application And By Region Forecast To 2028
- Food Glazing Agents Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type And By End-Use, And By Region Forecast To 2028
- Bulk Food Ingredients Market Size, Share & Analysis And By Region Forecast To 2028
- Bread Improvers Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Application Forecasts To 2028
- Sorbitol Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type And By Region Forecast To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/infant-formula-market
Purushottam Raj Gaurav is part of a talented team of content writers working at Emergen Research, fastest growing market research firms in the industry. He has experience in developing quality content and is currently involved in writing articles, press releases, and blogs for the company. He is highly motivated and enjoys putting ideas and thoughts into words to enable the reader to experience a seamless perusal.