Emergence of advanced cloud based platforms, which helps to develop new cloud technology globally, is the major factor influencing market growth.
The Virtual Reality in Healthcare Market is estimated to reach USD 6.91 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. This can be mainly associated with the increasing demand for innovative diagnostic techniques, neurological disorders, and increasing disease awareness. Based on statistics, the advancement in the field of information technology such as laptop, computer, internet connectivity and mobile applications, is also significant factor stimulating market demand.
Due to the constant technological advancement of related products, prevalence of neurological & psychological disorders, and presence of a sophisticated healthcare infrastructure, the North America region accounts for the highest market share of 44.21% in 2018. Moreover, the emerging technological advancements in information technology and government support for integration of these technologies in medical field contribute to the large share of the market. Advantages such as improved flexibility and activity and being able to deploy new applications more quickly are the major reasons for growth in this region. In the United States, organizations, where employees are above 100 in number, are approving cloud-based applications.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1210
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Full Immersive Virtual Reality is projected to grow at a CAGR of 16.58% during the forecast period. Different medical training institutes have combined fully immersive Virtual Reality (VR), medical data, highly advanced medical simulation technologies, to enable modern medical education and training globally. The adaptability offered by the institutions assist as a practical teaching tool today and will continue to do in the near future. This will serve as an excellent vehicle for promoting the development to the next level of medical practice.
- APAC is estimated to register the highest CAGR of 16.6%, during the forecasted period. More institutions and organizations in the APAC region are adopting the VR approach. As a result, Virtual reality has now become a favored option for modernization.
- North America is expected to reach USD 3.11 billion by 2026. Due to the constant technological advancement of related products, prevalence of neurological & psychological disorders, and presence of a sophisticated healthcare infrastructure.
- The Virtual Reality in Healthcare market is divided into hardware and software. The hardware segment accounts for the largest market share of ~65% in 2018. The hardware segment is again divided into position trackers, semiconductors, and cameras, displays and Projectors and Sensors among others.
- The use of head-mounted displays (HMDs) in applications such as patient care management, medical training, pharmacy management, and education would be the primary driver for the growth of HMDs in virtual reality in healthcare. Head-mounted displays are gaining attention due to their applications in training, visualized data, telemedicine, simulation, video recording, telemonitoring, and many others.
- The hospitals and clinics account for the largest share of 26.10% in 2018. This segment is likely to observe an improvement in the adoption of VR. Fundamental challenges faced by hospitals and clinics are clinical operations management and data management due to the rising number of patients with chronic diseases and the increasing need for enhanced patient outcomes. Technological changes help healthcare centers develop the service quality by rendering care at low expense with shorter time to service.
- Fitness Management is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 16.2% during the forecast period. Research studies show that VR workouts are so exciting and satisfying to our brains that players are instantly shifted into immersive states that make exercising exciting and feel less tiresome. Several companies have been trying to adopt VR for developing their products.
- Key participants include Microsoft, Google, Mindmaze, DAQRI, Psious, CAE Healthcare, Medical Realities, Atheer, Augmedix , Oculus VR, Firsthand Technology, Siemens Healthineers, Philips Healthcare, 3D Systems , VirtaMed , Virtually Better.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global Virtual Reality in Healthcare Market on the basis of Component, Technology, Application, Device type, End user and region:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Full Immersive Virtual Reality
- Non-Immersive Virtual Reality
- Semi-Immersive Virtual Reality
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Patient Care Management
- Education and Training
- Fitness Management
- Pharmacy Management
End user Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Research and Diagnostics
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Research Organizations
- Pharmaceutical Companies
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1210
Device type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Head-Mounted Display
- Gesture-Tracking Device
- Projectors and Display Units
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South-east Asia
- Latin America
The report utilizes advanced analytical tools to research, gather, and analyze data. The in-depth research report has been formulated through extensive primary and secondary research and the data has been further validated and verified from industry experts, professionals, and research analysts. The report also offers strategic recommendations to key market players and novice players to overcome barriers and limitations and gain a robust footing in the market.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1210
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization of the report or further query about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to your requirements.
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry:
Nootropics Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Drug Type (Prescription, OTC), By Application (Memory Enhancement, Mood & Depression, Attention & Focus, Longevity & Anti-aging, Anxiety), By Distribution Channel (Offline, Online), By Region, Forecasts To 2027
Migraine Drugs Market Analysis, By Product (Pain-relieving medications, Preventive medications), Route of Administration (Oral, Injectable, Nasal Sprays, Others), Distribution Channel, Forecasts To 2026
Laparoscopic Hand Instruments Market Analysis, By Product (Laparoscopes, Energy Devices), By Type (Rigid Laparoscopes, Flexible Laparoscopes), By Application, End-Use (Hospital, Ambulatory Centers), Forecasts To 2026
Surgical Lights Market Analysis, By Product (Surface-mounted lights, surgical lamps), By Technology (LED, Xenon, Florescent), By Application (Neurosurgery, Cardiac Surgery), By End-Use (Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Hospitals), Forecasts to 2027
Cardiac Rehabilitation Market Size, Share, Analysis By Device Type (Defibrillators, Blood Pressure Monitor), By Application (Angioplasty, Coronary Artery Disease, Cardiomyopathy And Others), By End Use (Hospitals And Clinics), By Region Forecasts To 2027.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-virtual-reality-in-healthcare-market
Purushottam Raj Gaurav is part of a talented team of content writers working at Emergen Research, fastest growing market research firms in the industry. He has experience in developing quality content and is currently involved in writing articles, press releases, and blogs for the company. He is highly motivated and enjoys putting ideas and thoughts into words to enable the reader to experience a seamless perusal.