The Global Washable Markers Market size is estimated to reach USD 593.7 Million by 2028 from USD 469.1 Million in 2020, delivering a CAGR of 2.90% through 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The major factors driving the demand for washable markers is the exponential rise in the number of school-going children, along with the increasing disposable income of households in developing economies.
The stains from washable markers can be easily removed from skin, clothing, walls, other surfaces, and are non-toxic in nature, therefore considered safe for use by children. These markers are generally made by food-coloring dyes, carboxylates, water-based solvents, and carboxylic acids, which prevents the color from sticking to surfaces.
Surging product demand from schools and other educational institutes is likely to boost the market growth. Moreover, a significant shift in consumer inclination towards washable markers due to growing awareness regarding the hazardous effects of chalk dust will boost washable market revenue share through 2028.
To get a FREE sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1963
The players operating in the global washable markers market are Crayola, Liqui-Mark Corporation, Faber – Castell, Luxor Writing Instruments Pvt. Ltd., F.I.L.A. Group, Dri Mark Products Inc., STABILO International GmbH, Carioca S.p.a., Newell Brands, and Kokuyo Camlin Ltd., among others.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Global Washable Markers Market on the basis of the type, functions, applications, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Ultra-Clean Washable
Functions Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Applications Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Children Usage
- Educational Sectors
- Official Purpose
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1963
Further key findings from the report suggest
- In terms of type, the semi-washable marker segment is estimated to account for 43.2% of the global washable market share, delivering a CAGR of 2.9% through 2027.
- Based on function, the rehydrateable segment is forecast to contribute revenue of nearly USD 174.6 Million to the market share, witnessing a growth rate of 3.3% over the forecast period.
- The multi-surface markers segment accounted for 31.4% of the washable marker market revenue share in 2019 and is estimated to witness a growth rate of 2.1% over the projected timeframe. These markers are experiencing high demand as they are capable of marking flat surfaces, including slippery glass surfaces. Ideally, markers are used on the non-porous smooth flat surfaces, but these multi-surface markers can even counter-balance the frictional effect.
- Based on end-use, the educational sectors is estimated to dominate with a maximum market share of 42.7% over the projected timeline. The robust growth can be attributed to the increased preference of washable markers and whiteboards over conventional blackboards in modern educational institutes. These markers are simple to use, and being washable is suitable for reusing and erasing. Positive product attributes are fuelling product adoption in educational institutions.
- In the regional landscape, the North American region accounted for the largest chunk of the global washable market share of nearly 39.4% in 2019, followed by Europe with 24.8% of market share on account of preference for advanced teaching techniques across educational institutions in the regions.
- The Asia Pacific region is forecast to witness the fastest CAGR of 4.8% over the analysis period owing to the growing number of educational institutes in the emerging economies. China, South Korea, and India remain some of the major contributors to regional growth.
Key insights presented in the report:
- Market revenue shares by major business players, by type, application, and market scope of global Washable Markers market
- Sales revenue by key players and new entrants
- Competitive analysis of key players, including company overview, product or services specification, vendors, and buyers.
- Recent mergers, acquisitions, product launches, recent investments, and joint ventures
- Regional analysis to provide insight into recent trends and opportunities.
Request for customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1963
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization feature, please get in touch with us and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global FMCG Industry:
- Lactic Acid Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type, By Application And By Region, Forecast To 2028.
- Food Ingredients Sterilization Market Size, Share & Analysis, Application And Region – Global Forecast To 2028
- Food-grade Potassium Metabisulfite Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Application, By Distribution Channel, Region And Forecast To 2027
- Feed Yeast Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product Type, By End-Use Region And Forecast To 2027
- Algae Omega-3 Ingredients Market Trends, Share & Growth, By Type, By Application, By Region, Forecasts To 2017-2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-washable-markers-market
Purushottam Raj Gaurav is part of a talented team of content writers working at Emergen Research, fastest growing market research firms in the industry. He has experience in developing quality content and is currently involved in writing articles, press releases, and blogs for the company. He is highly motivated and enjoys putting ideas and thoughts into words to enable the reader to experience a seamless perusal.