The Global Zinc Sulfate Market is forecast to reach USD 10.60 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Zinc Sulfate is a colorless, odorless, crystalline, water-soluble inorganic compound, also widely known as White Vitriol, and comes in various forms based on its type of end-usage. Zinc Sulfate is enlisted as an essential medicine in the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines, due to its vital importance in the medication process for maintaining basic health system. Zinc Sulfate is commercially available as the generic medication and over-the-counter drugs. The global Zinc Sulfate market is growing at a substantial pace due to the growing demand for Zinc Sulfate in the healthcare & pharmaceutical applications for its excessive use as the parental nutrition, dietary supplement, oral rehydration therapy in diarrhea, and essential mineral in basic health system functioning for human and livestock. Growing cases of gastroenteritis diseases and consumption of Oral Rehydration Solution (ORS) help propel the zinc sulfate market share directly.
Key participants include:
Changsha Lantian Chemical Co.
Tianjin Xinxin Chemical
Alpha Chemicals Pvt Ltd
Topfert Agrochemical Pte. Ltd.
Mid South Chemical Company
Old Bridge Chemicals.
Ravi Chem Industries
Sulfozyme Agro India Pvt.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2753
The market in Asia Pacific is expected to retain its superiority in the overall Zinc Sulfate market. Also, the fastest growth rate has been observed in the Asia Pacific region, owing to an extensive use of zinc sulfate in the highly growing healthcare & pharmaceutical applications and fiber & textile industries. China and India are some of the fastest-growing markets, while Germany and the United States hold some of the most prominent players in the market.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global zinc sulfate market on the basis of sales channel, form, end-use verticals, and region:
Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Online Retailing
- Medical Stores & Brand Outlet
Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Anhydrous Solid
End-Use Verticals Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
- Chemical Processing
- Feed Supplement
- Fiber & Textile Industries
- Agricultural Industries
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2753
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Other use of zinc sulfate includes herbicide processing, corrosion inhibitor in cooling towers & municipality water-treatment systems, production of pigments, flotation agent in mining, manufacture of flame proofing compounds, preservation & clarification of adhesive products, and processing of deodorant, detergent, cosmetics, and other notable end-uses. The others sub-segment in end-use verticals is projected to reach a market valuation of USD 254.3 Million by the end of 2027.
- Zinc sulfate is sometimes useful in brewing beer production to supplement naturally occurring zinc proportions, which helps support healthy yeast growth. Zinc sulfate salts are often mixed as an additive to commercial ale, lager, and stout fermentations as a component of a formulated yeast food or a solution of food-grade zinc salt.
- Growing penetration of the online retailing businesses for the food items, especially in the emerging nations in Asia Pacific continent, is helping the market grow by broadening the outreach of the sellers in the areas where the scarcity of the offline vendors is observed. Also, due to the non-involvement of distributors in the supply chain model, the profit margin is way more than that of the offline store retailing. The online retailing is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 6.3% throughout the forecast period.
- North America, with its high demand for zinc sulfate as a parental nutrition and essential dietary supplements, is accounted to retain a significant position in the global market by 2027, and the CAGR is calculated to be 7.0% during the forecast period.
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2753
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Medication Adherence Packaging Market Size, Share & Analysis By Type (Unit-dose Systems, Multi-dose Systems), By Material (Plastic, PVC, Rigid PVC, PET, PE, PP, Aluminum, Paper & Paperboard, Others), By End User (Retail Pharmacies, Long-term Care Facilities, Hospital, Mail-order Pharmacies), And Regional Forecasts, 2017-2027
Collagen Powder Market Size by Type (Collagen Protein, Collagen Peptide), by Source (Bovine, Porcine, Poultry, Marine and Others), Share & Trends Analysis Report By Region, Competitive Strategies and Segment Forecasts to 2016-2026
Fiber Based Packaging Market Information By Product Type (Paper Boards, Corrugated Packaging, Industrial Bags, Displays, Cushioning, Supports, Extrusion Coatings, Release Liners), By End-Use (Chemicals, Food & Beverages, Consumer Electronics, Construction, Others), By Discard Process (Recyclable, Reusable, Degradable), And By Region, Forecasts To 2027
Rare Earth Hydrogen Storage Materials Market Size, Trends & Analysis, By Product (Magnesium, Rare Earth, Titanium), By Application (NiMH Batteries, Purify Hydrogen, Manufacturing Heat Pump, Catalyst, Others), By Region, Forecast To 2027
Perfluorooctanoic Acid (PFOA) Market Size by Application (Dispersant, Emulsifier, Surfactant and Other Applications), Share & Trends Analysis Report By Region, Competitive Strategies and Segment Forecasts, 2016 – 2026
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-zinc-sulfate-market
Purushottam Raj Gaurav is part of a talented team of content writers working at Emergen Research, fastest growing market research firms in the industry. He has experience in developing quality content and is currently involved in writing articles, press releases, and blogs for the company. He is highly motivated and enjoys putting ideas and thoughts into words to enable the reader to experience a seamless perusal.