The growth of the market is driven by the growing adoption of non-invasive procedures, increasing occurrence of skin damage and increasing usage of oral contraceptives among female.
The Aesthetic Lasers Market is forecast to grow from USD 798.4 Million in 2018 to USD 1.93 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 10.8% during the forecast period. The market is primarily driven by increased global warming resulting in severe skin damage and sunburn, increased use of oral contraceptives among women, and phototoxic drug use.
Technology advancement has enabled needle-free procedures, thereby boosting the rate of laser treatment adoption. As a preventive measure, young people also opt for cosmetic procedures and slow down the aging process.
Strict regulations are projected for cosmetic laser products to ensure increased device efficiency while treating the skin without adverse effects. In addition to the radiation safety performance standards defined by the Federal Regulations, laser device manufacturers must comply with the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. The increasing adoption of energy-based devices and market player’s low focus on aesthetic devices restrict this market’s growth.
In 2018, total cosmetic surgery expenditure was USD 13.22 Billion. There has been an increase of 43% in male participation over 5 years. This presents key companies in the market with an attractive opportunity to target men for non-operative cosmetic surgery.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1366
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Aesthetic Lasers Market is forecasted to grow from USD 798.4 Million in 2018 to USD 1.93 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 10.8% during the forecast period. The market is primarily driven by increased global warming resulting in severe skin damage and sunburn, increased use of oral contraceptives among women, and phototoxic drug use.
- The market for laser hair removal is expected to grow the largest at USD 502.3 Million in 2026, at a CAGR of 11.3% during the forecast period. Growing esthetic awareness and changing concepts of beauty are the main drivers of this segment’s growth. Conventional hair removal techniques are time-consuming and in the current fast-moving lifestyle they are not feasible. Laser hair removal provides customers with a permanent solution, increasing their popularity.
- The market for private clinics is expected to grow the largest at USD 801.7 Million in 2026, at a CAGR of 11.3% during the forecast period. This is mainly attributed to increasing awareness of various esthetic procedures and their benefits, increasing patient preference for minimally invasive cosmetic surgery, increasing the number of private clinics and surgeons providing these treatments, and increasing number of aesthetic procedures globally.
- The market for North America is expected to grow the largest and reach USD 695.5 Million in 2026, at a CAGR of 11.2% during the forecast period. It is due to the early acceptance of laser technology and increased awareness of lasers and their effectiveness in the treatment of all skin types.
- The major players in the market are Lumibird (France), IPG Photonics (US), Coherent (US), Lumentum (US), Epilog Laser (US), Jenoptik (US), Novanta (US), Trumpf (Germany), LaserStar (US), MKS Instruments (US) and others.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1366
Segments covered in the report:
This report forecasts volume and revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis on the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2016 to 2026. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the market on the basis of type, application, cooling mechanism, end user and regional analysis.
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Multiplatform Laser Devices
- Standalone Laser Devices
- Alexandrite Lasers
- Carbon Dioxide (Co2) Laser
- Diode Lasers
- Er:YAG (Erbium YAG) Laser
- Neodymium:Yttrium-Aluminum-Garnet (Nd:YAG) Laser
- Pulsed Dye Lasers (PDL)
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- IPL Laser Treatment
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Noninvasive Tightening
- Laser-Assisted Lipoplasty
- Laser Hair Removal
End User (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Private Surgery Centers/Clinics
- Medical Spas & Centers
Region (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Key Advantages of the Aesthetic Lasers Market Report:
- Detailed analysis of changing dynamics of the global Aesthetic Lasers market
- Valuable insights on key market growth driving trends and monetary competence over the forecast period
- SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis for each key market player to offer competitive advantage to readers and investors
- Comprehensive assessment of competitive landscape and regional analysis
- Assessment of key factors driving and restraining market growth
- Analysis of threats, limitations, growth prospects, opportunities, and barriers in the market
- Strategic recommendations to key market players and new entrants to assist them in gaining a robust footing in the market
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1366
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available according to the requirement of the clients. For further query or information regarding this report, please get in touch with us and team will ensure your doubts are cleared.
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry:
Nootropics Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Drug Type (Prescription, OTC), By Application (Memory Enhancement, Mood & Depression, Attention & Focus, Longevity & Anti-aging, Anxiety), By Distribution Channel (Offline, Online), By Region, Forecasts To 2027
Migraine Drugs Market Analysis, By Product (Pain-relieving medications, Preventive medications), Route of Administration (Oral, Injectable, Nasal Sprays, Others), Distribution Channel, Forecasts To 2026
Laparoscopic Hand Instruments Market Analysis, By Product (Laparoscopes, Energy Devices), By Type (Rigid Laparoscopes, Flexible Laparoscopes), By Application, End-Use (Hospital, Ambulatory Centers), Forecasts To 2026
Surgical Lights Market Analysis, By Product (Surface-mounted lights, surgical lamps), By Technology (LED, Xenon, Florescent), By Application (Neurosurgery, Cardiac Surgery), By End-Use (Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Hospitals), Forecasts to 2027
Cardiac Rehabilitation Market Size, Share, Analysis By Device Type (Defibrillators, Blood Pressure Monitor), By Application (Angioplasty, Coronary Artery Disease, Cardiomyopathy And Others), By End Use (Hospitals And Clinics), By Region Forecasts To 2027.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-aesthetic-lasers-market
Purushottam Raj Gaurav is part of a talented team of content writers working at Emergen Research, fastest growing market research firms in the industry. He has experience in developing quality content and is currently involved in writing articles, press releases, and blogs for the company. He is highly motivated and enjoys putting ideas and thoughts into words to enable the reader to experience a seamless perusal.