An increase in the number of service providers coupled with advanced onboard medical treatment is estimated to stimulate market demand.
The global air ambulance services market is expected to reach USD 9.51 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Air ambulance services are the transferring of patients either from the site of an accident to a hospital or between hospitals to make advanced medical care at a specialty facility like a trauma, burn or cardiac centers to be provided to the patient.
The market is anticipated to be driven by the offering of onboard medical assistance, availability of better reimbursement policies, increasing emphasis by governments worldwide to provide improved emergency health care services coupled with a growing demand for the same among masses. Advanced technological developments in providing onboard medical treatments are causative of several new players entering the market to seize the opportunity and this, in turn, is expected to drive the market growth.
Rising incidents of fatal diseases comprising cardiovascular disorders that involve emergency medical services are estimated to fuel the growth of the market in the upcoming years. Moreover, growing awareness regarding air ambulance services is also expected to boost market demand in the future.
High cost associated with the services and occurrences of air ambulance accidents may create hindrances in the growth of the market in the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1368
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Rotary-wing aircraft type which comprises helicopter-based air ambulance services contributed to the largest market share with a share of more than 60% in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period. Helicopter ambulances are deployed in transport over short distances. Besides, the ability of the helicopters to land smoothly on places including rooftops, and streets among others is causative of the increased accessibility of this type of aircraft.
- In terms of services model type, the global market was led by hospital services and is forecasted to witness a growth rate of 8.4% in the forecast period. Hospitals, particularly in developed nations, manage the business by offering medical services and staff while contracting out with an air ambulance supplier for the aviation component.
- The market in the Asia Pacific region is projected to witness the fastest growth rate of 9.5% during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the increase in investment and improving economic conditions in the countries including China and India, in this region. Further, investments from big market players owing to the availability of cheap workforce is also expected to drive the market in this region during the forecast period.
- Key participants include AMR, PHI Air Medical, Scandinavian Air Ambulance, Express AirMed Transport, IAS Medical, Lifeguard Air Ambulance, Native American Air Ambulance, REVA Air Ambulance, Acadian, and Falck Danmark A/S among others.
- In May 2018, LifeSave KÅ«Pono, a critical care service provider in the market announced the purchase of AMR’s Air Ambulance Operations in Hawaii. Also popular as AirMD, LLC d/b/a LifeTeam, LifeSave has operated in partnership for patient care with AMR on Hawaii operations since 2013 by offering aviation services, and with the sale has assumed the full authority of the medical bases located in Hilo, Honolulu, and Maui.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1368
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global air ambulance services market on the basis of aircraft type, service model type, service type, and region:
Aircraft Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Fixed Wing
- Rotary Wing
Service Model Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Government Run
Service Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Medical Evacuation and Repatriation
- Medical Escort Service
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South-east Asia
- Latin America
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1368
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization of the report or further query about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to your requirements.
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry:
Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics Market Analysis, By Product And Services (Assay Kits, Software, And Services), By Technology (PCR, IN-Situ Hybridization), By Application (Oncology), By End Use (Decentralized Labs, Hospitals), And Forecasts To 2026
Palliative Care Market By Care Type, By Application, By End-user And Segment Forecasts, 2016-2027
Roadside Drug Testing Devices Market By Device Type (Breathalyzer, Intoxilyzer), By Sales Channel (Online, Stores), By Technology (Fuel Cell, Semiconductor Oxide Sensor), By End-Users (Highway Police, Drug Enforcement Agencies) And Segment Forecasts, 2016-2026
Ascorbic Acid Market By Type, By Grade (Pharmaceutical Grade, Food Grade), By Form (Tablet, Tonic, Injection) And By End-User (Food & Beverages, Pharmaceutical, Personal Care, Others), Forecasts To 2027
Implantable Ports Market By Product Type, Material Type, By Application, By End-Users, And Segment Forecasts, 2016-2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-air-ambulance-services-market
Purushottam Raj Gaurav is part of a talented team of content writers working at Emergen Research, fastest growing market research firms in the industry. He has experience in developing quality content and is currently involved in writing articles, press releases, and blogs for the company. He is highly motivated and enjoys putting ideas and thoughts into words to enable the reader to experience a seamless perusal.