High prevalence of respiratory diseases, rise in population along with urbanization and increase in geriatric population is fueling the market demand.
The Global Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market is forecast to reach USD 50.30 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. These devices are used for diagnosis and treatment of respiratory diseases such as asthma, tuberculosis, pneumonia and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). These devices help patients suffering from acute and chronic diseases and respiratory diseases.
Growth in people suffering from respiratory diseases coupled with a rise in the number of surgical procedure will boost the market growth. Factors such as rapid urbanization, increase in geriatric population, rise in pollution, an increase in tobacco consumption, and growth in surgical procedures are also encouraging the growth of the market.
Factors such as innovations in respiratory care devices and government support for the launch of these devices also boost the market. High demand for anesthesia and respiratory devices will also propel market growth. Growing demand for therapeutic devices for homecare and increase in expenditure in healthcare will provide ample opportunities for the growth of the market.
North America dominates the market for anesthesia and respiratory devices. High per capita income and awareness of health in the developed region is fueling the market in this region. One of the leading cost of death in North America is chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). This increases the demand for the product. Increasing investment in healthcare by the government will also encourage the growth of the market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1369
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Neuro-robotic Systems held a market share of 24% in the year 2018.
- Anesthesia Delivery Machine aids in providing drugs to patients in pain. It transfers constant and accurate supply of medical gases and anesthetic vapor at desired pressure and flow. It held a market share of 27% in the year 2018.
- Therapeutic Devices such as infusion pumps, pacemakers, hemodialysers, ventilators, and spinal stimulators attempt to replace certain critical physiological functionalities or provide needed pain therapy. It held a market share of 28% in the year 2018.
- Diagnostic Devices is forecasted to hold a market share of 26% in the year 2026. It is used to identify the nature of certain phenomenon, generally related to a medical condition.
- Examples of diagnostic devices are magnetic resonance imaging apparatuses, temperature sensors or pacemakers.
- Hospitals held a market share of 27% in the year 2018. Research institutes are forecasted to hold a market share of 21% in the year 2026.
- Clinics are forecasted to have the highest market growth rate of 7.5% throughout the forecast period.
- Cerebral Palsy held a market share of 21% in the year 2018. Children who suffer from the disease also have problem breathing and develop infections. Respiratory devices are commonly used among patient suffering from cerebral palsy.
- Europe is forecasted to hold a market share of 24% in the year 2026. High per capita income and investment in the healthcare sector boost the growth of the market in the region.
- Key participants include Ambu S/A, 3M Company, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Drägerwerk AG & Co., KGaA, Chart Industries Inc., Surgical Care Affiliates, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited, GE Healthcare, Hamilton Medical AG, Invacare Corporation, Masimo Corporation, and ResMed Inc., among
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1369
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market on the basis of Product, Respiratory Devices, Anesthesia Devices, Application, End Users and Region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Neuro-robotic Systems
- Brain Computer Interface
- Non-invasive Stimulators
- Wearable Device
Anesthesia Devices Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Anesthesia Delivery Machines
- Anesthesia Disposables & Accessories
- Anesthesia Monitors
- Anesthesia Information Management Systems
Respiratory Devices Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Therapeutic Devices
- Monitoring Devices
- Diagnostic Devices
- Consumables & Accessories
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Parkinson’s disease
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury
End Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Cognitive Care Centers
- Research Institutes
- Other End User
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Key Questions Answered by the Report:
- What are the key growth driving and restraining factors of the Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices market?
- What are key opportunities and growth prospects of the Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices industry is expected to witness over the forecast period?
- Who are the prominent players operating in the market? What are the key strategies adopted by these companies?
- Which region is expected to dominate the market growth over the forecast period?
- Which segments are expected to register lucrative growth over the forecast period?
- What are the key outcomes of SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis?
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1369
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report or for requesting customization of the report. Our team will ensure the report is best suited to meet your requirements.
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry:
Brachytherapy Market Analysis, By Type (High Dose Rate (HDR) Brachytherapy, Low Dose Rate (LDR) Brachytherapy), By Products (Brachytherapy After Loader), By Applications (Prostate Cancer), By End Use (Oncology Treatment Centers) Forecasts To 2026
Laboratory Freezers Market Analysis, By Product (Freezers, Refrigerators, Cryopreservation Systems), By End Use (Blood Banks, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnological Companies, Others) And By Region Forecasts To 2026
Pressure Ulcers Treatment Market Analysis, By Product (Pressure Relief Devices, Wound Dressings, Wound Care Devices, Others), By Wound (Stage-1, Stage-2, Stage-3, Stage-4, Deep Tissue Injury), By End Use, By Region Forecasts To 2026
Intracranial Pressure Monitoring Market Analysis, By Techniques (Invasive, Non-Invasive), By Application (Intracerebral Hemorrhage, Meningitis, Subarachnoid Hemorrhage), By End-Use (Hospitals, Clinics, Specialty Centers, Others) And Region, Forecasts To 2026
Liquid Embolic Market By Product, By Application, and By End Users, And Segment Forecasts, 2016-2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-anesthesia-and-respiratory-devices-market
Purushottam Raj Gaurav is part of a talented team of content writers working at Emergen Research, fastest growing market research firms in the industry. He has experience in developing quality content and is currently involved in writing articles, press releases, and blogs for the company. He is highly motivated and enjoys putting ideas and thoughts into words to enable the reader to experience a seamless perusal.