Rise in investment in R&D by the private and government sectors resulting in the increase in research laboratories is fueling the market.
The global Deoxyribonucleic Acid (DNA) Purification Market is forecasted to reach USD 4.96 billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data.
There has been an increase in the laboratories in developing nations owing to the increase in investment in R&D by government and private sectors. Investment in research and awareness of the importance of diagnostics in healthcare is also driving the market. The DNA purification market is highly fragmented due to the presence of various international and regional vendors.
North America holds the largest market share, followed closely by Europe. The high cost of instruments and expensive research procedures are not an issue in developed regions. Availability of skilled workers and advancement in technology is also boosting the market in these regions. APAC is forecasted to have the highest growth rate in the year 2026, owing to the emergence of research and clinical testing laboratories. The government in this region are focused on organizing capital spending programs for research laboratories and academic institutions to encourage the growth of the market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1219
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Advancement in technology is expected to drive the growth of the market. DNA purification needs advance automated tools. With a surge in automated technologies, the market for DNA purification is forecasted to witness a rise in demand.
- The rise in the application of genetics in different healthcare and sequencing is expected to benefit the market.
- Life Science Research Laboratories holds a market share of 27% in the year 2018 and is forecasted to hold a market share of 28% in the year 2026 with an annual growth rate of 8.4%.
- Clinical Testing Laboratories is forecasted to generate a revenue of USD 1.34 Billion in the year 2026 with the highest growth rate of 8.5%.
- Molecular Grade has a market share of 52% in the year 2018 and is forecasted to hold 54% in the year 2026 with an annual growth rate of 8.5%.
- Transfection Grade is forecasted to grow at an annual growth rate of 7.4% and is forecasted to generate a revenue of USD 2.28 Billion in 2026.
- Owing to the increase in investment in R&D, developing countries are witnessing a rise in the number of research laboratories.
- APAC has the largest market share of 25% in the year 2026 and is forecasted to reach 27% in the year 2026 with an annual growth rate of 9% in the forecast year.
- North America holds a market share of 24% in the year 2018 and is forecasted to generate a revenue of USD 1.24 Billion in the year 2026 with an annual growth rate of 8.5%.
- Key participants include QIAGEN, ThermoFisher Scientific, Inc., Illumina, Inc., Danaher, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Merck KGaA, Agilent Technologies, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., General Electric Company (GE Healthcare), and Promega Corporation among others.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1219
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global Deoxyribonucleic (DNA) Acid purification market on the basis of type, purity process, application, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Silica Membrane
- Anion Exchange Resin
- Switchable Surface Charge
Purity Process Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Molecular Grade
- Transfection Grade
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Agriculture and Animal Research
- Precision Medicine
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Life science research laboratories
- Clinical testing laboratories
- Academic or Research organization or institute
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South-east Asia
- Latin America
Key Points Covered in the Report:
- Key insights into the latest growth trends, developments, technological and product advancements, and research and development scenario
- Analysis of micro- and macro-economic factors and regulatory framework
- In-depth evaluation of factors such as cost, capacity, rates of production and consumption, gross revenue, profit margin, demand and supply ratio, import/export, market share, market size, and market trends
- SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, investment return analysis, and feasibility analysis to offer a comprehensive view of the competitive landscape
- Strategic recommendations to established market players and new entrants to overcome limitations and entry-level barriers in the global market landscape
- Analysis of market drivers, restraints, challenges, limitations, threats, growth prospects and opportunities
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1219
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customize as per requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry:
Pneumatic Nebulizers Market Analysis, By Product Type (Ultrasonic Nebulizers, Pneumatic Nebulizers, Mesh Nebulizers) By End Users (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Home Care), Forecasts To 2026
Bacteriological Testing Market Analysis, By Bacteria Type, By Application, By Testing Methods (Air Sampling, Culture media, Microscopy, Plate Counts, Rapid Test, Microbiology Proficiency testing), Forecasts To 2026
Personal Mobility Device Market Analysis, Product Type (Wheel Chairs, Scooters, Hand Bikes, Walking Aids), Medical Furniture and Bathroom Safety Products, End-Use (Hospitals and Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Home Care setting), Forecast to 2017â€“2027
Vein Illuminator Market By Technology (Transillumination, Infrared Technology, and Ultrasound), By End-Users (Hospitals, Rehabilitation Centers, Blood Donation Camps, And Academic Institutions)-Forecasts To 2026
Neuroprosthetics Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type, By Technology (Deep Brain stimulation, Vagus Nerve stimulation, Spinal Cord stimulation, Sacral Nerve Stimulation, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation), By Application, Forecasts to 2026
Ultrasound Market By Technology, By Type, By Applications, And By End Users, And Segment Forecasts, 2016-2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-deoxyribonucleic-acid-dna-purification-market
Purushottam Raj Gaurav is part of a talented team of content writers working at Emergen Research, fastest growing market research firms in the industry. He has experience in developing quality content and is currently involved in writing articles, press releases, and blogs for the company. He is highly motivated and enjoys putting ideas and thoughts into words to enable the reader to experience a seamless perusal.