The Global Nut Milk Market is projected to reach USD 48.46 billion by 2027. The market is fueled by the rising trend of consuming dairy based cereal alternatives, and growing practices of vegan diet, concerns about antibody residues, or growth hormones in animal milk. The product are often highly preferred by the patients who suffer from CMA, LI, phenylketonuria, radioiodine cancer, eczema, eyesight problem, weaker bone density, hypercholesterolemia, and allergic to dairy based products. More than 16% European consumers try avoiding dairy products for these aids and cholesterol issues. Nut Milk has been a great alternative, and many almond based food & beverage products are being produced to support the demand chain formed by the consumers.
Additionally, growing concerns with weight management, emphasis on weight loss & maintenance, importance on the blood sugar spike control are some of the factors that have been creating an overall enforcement in the market. Besides, high calcium and multivitamins like Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin D with riboflavin, calories, the Nut Milk have been very effective on enhancing antioxidant degree, providing low sugar & calorie content, working as an efficient source of calcium, providing high bone density, digestive health & weight management.
To get a FREE sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3416
The COVID-19 impact:
The COVID-19 pandemic has created endless disruptions to the manufacturing or production industries due to a shortage of resources in different parts of the world. The leading players in the industry are skeptical about the market’s future and try to redesign their strategies to support the challenge. The pandemic had a serious impact on the distribution chains as a result of regular lockdowns. The manufacturing industries have been disrupted due to reduced available human resources. The companies are incorporating different techniques to increase the production volume and trying to develop innovative solutions at an affordable price, which can meet customer requirements at a much lower cost.
Key participants include Whitewave Foods, Blue Diamond Growers, Daiya Foods Inc., Tofutti Brands Inc., SunOpta Inc., Fine Japan Co. Ltd., Hain Celestial Group, Galaxy Nutritional Foods, Inc., Nature’s Choice B.V., and Vitasoy Australia Products Pty. Ltd., among others.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global on the basis of type, sales channel, form, end-use verticals, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Soy Milk
- Nut Milk
- Coconut Milk
- Rice Milk
- Oat Milk
- Hemp Milk
- Cashew Milk
- Hazelnut Milk
Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Supermarket & Hypermarket
- Online Retails
Form Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
End-Use Verticals Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Food & Beverages
- Nutraceuticals & Baby Food
- Personal Care
Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/3416
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The overall nutritional supplement sales for children are expected to rise during the forecast period. It was observed that Chinese and Indian parents were willing to spend relatively large amounts of money on the health of their children in relation to family income.
- A new trend emerging in the dietary supplements market is the need to use organic or sustainable ingredients. This trend is being driven by two fundamental shifts in this industry: the need to consume ‘healthier’ ingredients and consumers’ increasing concerns for sourcing ‘sustainable’ products
- Variations in the price of the upstream product are expected to influence the production cost of organic product. The cost of production is also an important factor which could affect the market price.
- Nutraceuticals & Baby Food sub-segment had a market share of 28.6% in 2019 due to its remarkable usage of the Nut Milk based formulation for making end-use baby food products & nutritional additives.
- In 2017, Danone, a France-based food conglomerate, announced its acquisition of the plant-based dairy producer, named WhiteWave Foods.
- In October 2019, Blue Diamond, a US-based co-operative launched a new beverage portfolio comprising Almond extract, naming Almond Breeze Almondmilk in Mexican Hot Chocolate flavor.
- In April 2018, Starbucks India introduced its Nut Milk line ups to its non-dairy milk roster. Due to the huge demand for the plant-based alternatives of dairy, the Seattle-based coffee house chain launched this product line up in India.
Key Features of the Nut Milk Market Report:
- The report offers a comprehensive analysis of the changing competitive dynamics.
- Provides a futuristic outlook on the key market drivers and restraining factors.
- A comprehensive 8-year forecast of the market and its expected growth rate and pattern.
- In-depth analysis of the key product segments and application spectrum
- Provides strategic recommendations to the established companies and new entrants to provide a competitive advantage over the other companies.
- Comprehensive analysis of the key regions of the industry and provides a SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to impart a deeper understanding of the market.
- Helps in formulating strategic business decisions and investments plans.
Request for customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3416
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization feature, please get in touch with us and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Foods & Beverage:
- Grapefruit Seed Oil Market Size, Share & Share By Product Type and By Region, Forecast to 2028
- Bone and Joint Health Ingredients Market Size, Trends & Analysis, By Type And Regional Forecast Over 2017-2028
- Trace Minerals In Feed Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type, By Application and Regional Forecast over 2017-2028
- Food Fibers Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product Type, By Application, By Region, Forecast To 2028
- Health Drinks Market Size, Trends & Analysis, By Type, By Application, By Region, Forecasts To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-nut-milk-market
Purushottam Raj Gaurav is part of a talented team of content writers working at Emergen Research, fastest growing market research firms in the industry. He has experience in developing quality content and is currently involved in writing articles, press releases, and blogs for the company. He is highly motivated and enjoys putting ideas and thoughts into words to enable the reader to experience a seamless perusal.