Increasing demand for home care nutritional products and increasing demand to meet cancer patient’s nutritional requirements are the major factors driving oncology nutritional market growth.
The Oncology Nutrition Market is forecast to grow from USD 1.52 Billion in 2018 to USD 2.77 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 8.2%, during the forecast period. The market is primarily driven by the increasing demand for home care nutritional products and increasing demand to meet cancer patient’s nutritional requirements.
Dietary factors are identified as having a significant impact on cancer risk, with different dietary elements increasing as well as reducing risk. Diet and obesity can be associated with up to 30% to 35% of deaths from cancer, whereas physical inactivity appears to be associated with 7% cancer risk.
About 85% of all cases of cancer are caused by diet and lifestyle. Food is vital. It can contribute to cancer development as well as help the cancer process prevention and management. Clinical outcomes are significantly improved by using Oncology Nutrition as an integrated and holistic approach to cancer.
Overall market growth is driven largely by shifting focus from parenteral to enteral nutrition, increasing cancer incidence, increasing demand for nutritional requirements in the home care sector, increasing number of patients being treated for malnutrition, and increasing the quality of nutritional interventions in clinical research.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1374
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Oncology Nutrition Market is forecasted to grow from USD 1.52 Billion in 2018 to USD 2.77 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 8.2%, during the forecast period. The market is primarily driven by the increasing demand for home care nutritional products and increasing demand to meet cancer patient’s nutritional requirements.
- Based on cancer type, the market is segmented into breast, liver, stomach & gastrointestinal, head & neck, pancreatic, esophageal, lung, blood and other cancers. The head & neck segment is expected to hold the largest market share throughout the forecast period. It is expected to reach USD 560.5 Million in 2026, at a CAGR of 9.7% during the forecast period.
- Based on distribution channel, the market is segmented into hospitals, online pharmacies and retail pharmacies. The hospital is expected to hold the largest market share during the forecast period. It is expected to reach USD 1.06 Billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period.
- Based on nutrition support, the market is segmented into enteral nutrition and parenteral nutrition. The enteral nutrition market is expected to hold the largest market share throughout the forecast period. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period.
- Based on region, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa and Latin America. The North America region is expected to hold the largest market share throughout the forecast period. It is expected to reach USD 1.01 Billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 8.6% during the forecast period. North America is showing significant market growth due to the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and disorders, coupled with the rapidly growing aging population, showing greater susceptibility to chronic and acute disorders than other segments of the population.
- The major players in the market are Hormel Foods (US), Fresenius Kabi AG (Germany), Meiji Holdings (Japan), Nestle S.A. (Switzerland), Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (US), Abbott Laboratories (US), Danone (France), B. Braun Melsungen AG (Germany), Victus (US), Global Health Products (US) and others.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1374
Segments covered in the report:
This report forecasts volume and revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis on the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2016 to 2026. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the market on the basis of type, stages, distribution channel, nutrition support end use and regional analysis.
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Stomach and Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Liver Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Esophageal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Blood Cancer
- Other Cancers
End User (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Distribution Channel (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
Stages (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Hormone therapy
- Radiation therapy
- Stem cell transplant
Nutrition Support (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Enteral Nutrition
- Parenteral Nutrition
Region (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Benefits of Oncology Nutrition Market Report:
- Panoramic overview of the opportunities and risks in the Oncology Nutrition sector
- Study of recent innovations and developments in the industry
- Comprehensive study of the growth pattern of the Oncology Nutrition industry
- In-depth assessment of the competitive landscape of the key players of the Oncology Nutrition industry
- Analysis of the Oncology Nutrition market drivers, constraints, and opportunities
- Assessment of technological developments and latest trends of the industry
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1374
Thank you for reading our report. For customization or further inquiry, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your requirements.
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry:
Diagnostic Imaging Services Market Share, Growth & Analysis, By Type (X-ray Imaging, MRI, CT, Ultrasound), By Technology (2D, 3D/4D) By Application (Orthopedics, Cardiovascular, Neurology, Others) And By Region Forecasts To 2027
Electronic Bone Growth Stimulators (BGS) Market By Type (Bone Growth Stimulation Devices, Bone Morphogenetic Proteins (BMP), Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)), By Application Type (Neurological Surgeries, Oral Surgeries, Non-unison Fractures), And Region-Global Forecast To 2027
Diabetes Market By Disease Type, By Treatment Type, By Devices, By End-user And Segment Forecasts, 2019-2027
Ankylosing Spondylitis (AS) Market By Treatment Type, By Care Providing Organization, By Application And Segment Forecasts, 2019-2027
Disposable Masks Market By Product (Surgical Disposable masks, Dust Disposable Masks, Respirator Disposable masks), By Application And By Distribution Channel (Online, Offline), Forecasts To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-oncology-nutrition-market
Purushottam Raj Gaurav is part of a talented team of content writers working at Emergen Research, fastest growing market research firms in the industry. He has experience in developing quality content and is currently involved in writing articles, press releases, and blogs for the company. He is highly motivated and enjoys putting ideas and thoughts into words to enable the reader to experience a seamless perusal.