The global tactile sensor market is forecast to reach USD 21.98 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The tactile sensor work as the adoptive sensing technology, which accumulates and provides feedback in response of the physical interaction. These sensors basically work as the cutaneous sense and the kinesthetic sense in the human body. The advanced adaptive tactile sensing technology can be sensitive to both the dynamic and static forces and is capable of measuring the internal and external state of systems. The rising requirement of the robotics technology in different sectors and an increase in the practice of machine learning and its research and development are helping in the market growth highly. Capacitive & axial array sensors will likely be in high demand during the forecast period.
APAC is forecasted to achieve the fastest growth of about 18.9% in the period 2019 – 2026, due to its extensive growth in the consumer electronics products market coupled with the massive demand for this sensor in the electronic gadgets and appliances manufacturing industries. China, Japan, and India are some of the fastest-growing markets due to the immense growth in the consumer base.
To get a FREE sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2080
Key participants include Synaptics Incorporated, Tekscan Inc., Tacterion GmbH, Weiss Robotics GmbH, Pressure Profile Systems, Barrett Technology, Touch International Inc., Cirque Corporation, Annon Piezo Technology, and Romheld.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global tactile sensor market on the basis of the type, technology, sales type, end-use verticals, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Conductive Rubber
- Carbon Sponge
- Pneumatic Reset
- Micro Switch
- Carbon Fiber
Technology Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Force/Torque Sensitive
- Axial Arrays
Sales Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018-2028)
End-Use Verticals Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Aerospace & Marine
- Consumer Electronics
- Healthcare Equipment
- Industrial Machinery
- Media & Entertainment
Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2080
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The tactile mechanism in the machineries reacts instantly and having no latencies to mechanical force-feedback interfaces. These sensors provide directional vibration and the adoptive sensing feedbacks. The heavy-duty industrial machines perform very smooth and make the operation safe. The industrial machinery segment had a market share of 13.4% in 2018 and will likely be growing at a CAGR of 13.2% in the forecast period.
- The automotive industry is one of the largest contributors to this market. Incorporating tactile sensors in various alerting systems are highly useful for the drivers. The market revenue for this segment in 2026 is estimated to be approximately USD 2.61 Billion, having grown with a rate of 15.4% during the period 2019 – 2026.
- Using conductive rubber material helps in measuring the pressure from the external interactions. The market share is estimated to be about 8.4% by 2026 for this segment, growing at a CAGR of 13.1% during the forecast period.
- APAC is forecasted to achieve the fastest growth of about 18.9% throughout the forecast period, owing to its extensive growth in the consumer electronics products coupled with global shift of the manufacturing units in the Asia Pacific counties such as China, India, and Taiwan from the North America and European regions.
- Europe would reach a market share of 27.7% by 2026 and would grow at a CAGR of 14.1% in the forecast period. Germany has the highest number of valuable manufacturers in this region, while U.K. and France are the fastest-growing markets.
- North America is leading the global market, with 39.4% of market possession in 2018 and would continue dominating with a CAGR of 15.8% during the forecast period. U.S. possesses the highest market share in the global market.
Key insights presented in the report:
- Market revenue shares by major business players, by type, application, and market scope of global Tactile Sensor market
- Sales revenue by key players and new entrants
- Competitive analysis of key players, including company overview, product or services specification, vendors, and buyers.
- Recent mergers, acquisitions, product launches, recent investments, and joint ventures
- Regional analysis to provide insight into recent trends and opportunities.
Request for customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2080
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization feature, please get in touch with us and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global FMCG Industry:
- Lactic Acid Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type, By Application And By Region, Forecast To 2028.
- Food Ingredients Sterilization Market Size, Share & Analysis, Application And Region – Global Forecast To 2028
3 Food-grade Potassium Metabisulfite Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Application, By Distribution Channel, Region And Forecast To 2027
- Feed Yeast Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product Type, By End-Use Region And Forecast To 2027
- Algae Omega-3 Ingredients Market Trends, Share & Growth, By Type, By Application, By Region, Forecasts To 2017-2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-tactile-sensor-market
Purushottam Raj Gaurav is part of a talented team of content writers working at Emergen Research, fastest growing market research firms in the industry. He has experience in developing quality content and is currently involved in writing articles, press releases, and blogs for the company. He is highly motivated and enjoys putting ideas and thoughts into words to enable the reader to experience a seamless perusal.