Here is a review of the ET Markets app and a link to download it for free on a Windows 10 PC, an Android phone, or an iPhone. This Live market price movement app gives you not only the basic information you need to make a good investment but also the technical graphs and charts you can use to predict what prices will be in the future.
|Developed by||Times Internet Limited|
ET Markets App Review
ET Markets, which is short for “Economic Times Market,” is a mobile app for Android and iOS that lets you track stocks and get news about the stock market.
You can even use the same account as your smartphone to sign in and use all of them at the same time on different devices.
Here is a list of all the things you would like to see:
- Coverage in Depth: Like MoneyControl, Investing.com App, and Stock Edge App, this one is a full-featured mobile app that does more than just give stock updates. But you can find out the latest news about Indices, Mutual Funds, the latest and previous IPOs, and personal finance.
- Follow the Market: You can keep an eye on the prices in real-time. You can find out about all the ups and downs of the stock market, commodity markets, F&O, and currency exchanges.
- latest feeds: Provides the most recent news feeds from the stock market. You won’t just hear about the latest trade suggestions; you’ll also hear about the news that will affect the market as a whole.
- Analysis & Research: Investors can use this app to do research on the stock market while they are on the go. You will not only learn about a company’s fundamentals but also about its technical indicators.
- All needed tools & Portfolio: You can keep track of your money in one place if you build your own virtual portfolio. This app has a portfolio tool that lets you add not only stocks but also mutual funds.
Et Markets App Download
You can easily get the ET Market app for your Windows 7/8/10 PC, Android, iOS iPhone, or iPad by going to the App store for that device.
ET Markets App for PC is available as a Web Application that you can use right from your web browser.
If you want to get the et market app for free on your computer, you don’t have to use a Windows or Mac-based PC or laptop.
All you have to do is go to https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets.
If you want to download on Android or your iPhone or iPad, you have to go to the Google Play Store or the iTunes App Store.
Here is the download link for both mobile operating systems:
- Google Play Store is where you can get apps for Android.
- From the Apple App Store, you can get ET Markets for iOS.
- You can get it from the Windows app store for your Windows 10 PC.
Once you’ve downloaded this Mobile Stock Analysis App to your phone, you can start your financial research right from your phone.
How to use ET Market App
This is a Stock Research App, just like TradinView App, Moneycontrol App, and Investing.Com App. It lets you do research on any stock you want to trade or invest in.
You can use the basic and technical information in this app in any way you want.
What it really does is give you all the information you need about any financial instrument, such as its past performance, news, events, and Earnings reports.
It could be an ETF, a bond, a mutual fund, or something else.
It gives you all the tools, charts, and ratios you need to make the next decisions about your money.
This app makes it easy to track prices and build your own stock portfolio to keep track of earnings.
Here is a video from the Trade and Finance YouTube Channel that will show you how to use this Trading mobile app in the most basic ways: