Does Facebook Dating not appear in your PC, iPhone, or Android app? Want to know why it’s not working and what you can do to show Facebook dating again?
How to Make Facebook Dating Work?
A few years ago, the Facebook app got a feature called “Facebook dating.”
There is no separate app, and if you have the official Facebook app on your Android or iOS device, you can use these features.
With this option, you can make your own Facebook dating profile.
Once you’re on FB dating, you can send likes to people you’re interested in, and if they like you back, you can start talking there.
Why Doesn’t Dating on Facebook Work?
There are some rules about who can use this app. For example, you must be at least 18 years old and have had a Facebook account for at least 30 days.
Also, you can only see this feature in the main Facebook app for Android and iOS phones.
You can’t use any other OS or Browser to get to it.
On top of that, Facebook dating is only available in a small number of countries.
Here: https://www.facebook.com/help/312959615934334 you can see a list of other terms and countries where you can use Facebook.
Doesn’t Facebook Dating Appear on the Menu?
As I said above, if you live in a country where Facebook dating isn’t available, you won’t see this option.
So, please look at the list of all the countries and make sure yours is on it.
Also, you can’t use web browsers to use this dating option.
You can get to it through the official mobile app, but it’s a little hard to find.
Here’s how to get to it:
- First, open your Facebook app and tap the menu button with three lines.
- You have to look for “Dating” in the “All Shortcuts” section to see if you need to tap the “see more” button.
- Once you see “Dating,” you can create your dating profile or get to it.
How to Show Dating Profiles on Facebook
In short, you need three things to use Facebook dating:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You should have had your Facebook account for at least 30 days.
- You have to live in a country where Facebook dating is possible.
- This choice is only available on the Facebook app for Android or iOS.
- If you don’t meet any of the requirements, you won’t be able to see or use this option.
How to get Facebook Dating to work
When you click on “Dating” on Facebook, it will first ask you to make a profile for FB dating.
It’s not the same thing as your Facebook profile.
But it will get information from your Facebook account, and you can change the information.
After you’ve filled out your profile and clicked “Next,” you’re ready to use Facebook Dating.