The Gasbuddy app doesn’t work for you? Are the prices wrong, is the Trip Calculator giving you trouble, or is your card not working right?
You’ll learn how to fix those problems on your own in this post.
The Gasbuddy app isn’t working.
The GasBuddy app is made to help you find the most affordable gas station near you.
You can do the following with Gasbuddy:
You can find fuel at the best price near you without much trouble.
Choose a gas station based on how far away it is and how much it costs.
Help other people find the best deal on gas by telling them how much it costs.
It is only sold in Australia, Canada, and the US.
What’s wrong with the GasBuddy app?
Here are some reasons why the Gasbuddy app might not work on your iPhone or Android phone:
A lot of people are using the Gasbuddy app and website all of a sudden. When this happens, the app doesn’t run fast enough. Problem with the server: The server might be having trouble. It might be down or be getting fixed.
Glitches and Bugs: Most of the time, there are bugs. Developers have to deal with the same problems over and over again. Your device, operating system, or network could be the cause of the error.
GasBuddy has the wrong prices.
The people who use the Gasbuddy app are in charge of it. When you and I go to a gas station, we tell the cashier how much we paid.
Some people might enter the wrong price. But GasBuddy has a way to tell when prices are wrong. If you think the prices are wrong, you can let the support team know, and they will check to see if the price is right.
Tap on the price, type in the correct price, and tap “Confirm” to report the prices that are already there.
The Trip Planner on Gasbuddy does not work.
The “Trip Calculator” feature of Gasbuddy helps you figure out how much fuel your planned trip will cost.
The price listed is just a guess. The real price may be a little higher or lower.
This feature is one of the best ways to find accurate and useful gas prices and save money.
If this feature doesn’t work, see if:
- You have an internet connection. Also, check how fast the internet is.
- That you gave this app everything it needed to work.
- Check to see if the server for Gasbuddy is down right now.
You can also use the Trip calculator on the web. It doesn’t work on the app, though.
The Gasbuddy Card is useless.
A GasBuddy card, which you can use at different gas stations, can be used to pay.
If you haven’t already, you can sign up for this card through the app or the website https://enroll.gasbuddy.com/. You have to link this card to your bank account after you sign up.
They will confirm the bank by putting two small deposits into your bank account. When the deposit is confirmed in four business days, the card is checked.
If you’ve activated your GasBuddy card before and it worked, but it’s not working now, here are some things to check:
- This card can only be used for up to $75 a day and $300 a week. If you go over the limit, you can still use this card until the limit is reset.
- This card can only be used to buy gas. You can’t do anything else with it.
- At the pump, if you have to choose between a debit card and a credit card, use your credit card.
- Make sure that there is no money owed to your account. If you still owe money on this card, it won’t work until the whole amount is paid off.
- Aside from that, some stations don’t accept this card.
- Also, this card wouldn’t work at BJs, Costco, Sam’s Club, H-E-B, Exxon Mobil, some Walmart stations, and some Arco stations.
- If you have more questions about this card or need help, go to the official Pay with Gasbuddy pages.