The official website, keralapsc.gov.in, shared a job notification in 2023 to recruit candidates for the post of Overseer/ Tracer.
Individuals who wish to start their career journey with the Kerala Public Service Commission can submit their application online before the February 1, 2023 deadline.
Kerala PSC Overseer/ Tracer Job Highlights
|Organization Name||Kerala PSC|
|Post Name||Overseer/ Tracer|
|No. of Vacancies||–|
|Educational Qualification||12th/ Diploma|
Start date to apply: December 31, 2022
Last date to apply: February 1, 2023
Kerala PSC Post Eligibility Criteria
Grade III Overseer/Tracer (Civil): Posts
Must have cleared SSLC examination or its equivalent.
Should possess any one of the following qualifications:
- Lower grade Drawing Group Certificate KGTE or an equivalent.
- Second Grade Certificate acquired by Draftsman (Civil) Trainees under the T.T Scheme, College of Engineering, or under the Industrial Training Centre conducted by the Ministry of Labour, Government of India, after an 18-month course.
- Vocational Higher Secondary Course Certificate in Draftsmanship and Quantity Surveying.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering (2-year course) from the Women’s Polytechnics of the State.
- Building Drawing and Estimating (Higher or Lower) KGTE or an equivalent, along with two other Civil Engineering subjects under KGTE or an equivalent.
- Diploma in Agricultural and Rural Engineering provided by the Rural Institute, Thavanur.
- Vocational Higher Secondary Course Certificate in Building Technology.
The minimum and maximum age to apply for the post is 18 and 36 years and the candidate must satisfy the age criteria prescribed by the officials.
Candidates selected will get a salary ranging between Rs 26500- 60700 per month as prescribed by the officials.
The candidates will have to appear for a Written Test/OMR/Online test for selection
How to Apply
Applicants who are interested and satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply online through the official website keralapsc.gov.in. The application should be submitted on or before the 1st of February, 2023
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Check for Updates||Click Here|