The official website, keralapsc.gov.in, has shared a job notification in 2023 for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Music Teacher.
Individuals who wish to start their career journey with the Kerala Public Service Commission can submit their application online before the February 1, 2023 deadline.
Kerala PSC Music Teacher Job Highlights
|Organization Name||Kerala PSC|
|Post Name||Music Teacher|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||12th, Graduation, Diploma|
Start date to apply: December 31, 2022
Last date to apply: February 1, 2023
Kerala PSC Post Eligibility Criteria
Music Teacher (UPS): 2 Posts
- A Graduation in Music recognized by Universities in Kerala; OR
- Pass in Ganapraveena or Ganabhooshana Examination in Vocal Music or Gana Shoshana Diploma in Violin/Veena conducted by the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Kerala; OR
- Music Senior Certificate issued by the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Kerala; OR
- Ganapraveena/Ganabhooshanam (Mridangam) issued by the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Kerala; OR
- KGTE (Higher) or MGTE (Higher) in Music.
- Must have cleared SSLC or an equivalent qualification.
- Should have cleared the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (K-TET-IV) conducted by the Government of Kerala.
The minimum and maximum age to apply for the post is 18 and 40 years and the candidate must satisfy the age criteria prescribed by the officials.
Candidates selected will get a salary ranging between Rs 35600- 75400 per month as prescribed by the officials.
The candidates will have to appear for a Written Test/OMR/Online test for selection
How to Apply
Applicants who are interested and satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply online through the official website keralapsc.gov.in. The application should be submitted on or before the 1st of February, 2023
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Check for Updates||Click Here|