The official website, keralapsc.gov.in, has shared a job notification in 2023 for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Sergeant.
Individuals who wish to start their career journey with the Kerala Public Service Commission can submit their application online before the February 1, 2023 deadline.
Kerala PSC Sergeant Job Highlights
|Organization Name||Kerala PSC|
|No. of Vacancies||13|
Start date to apply: December 31, 2022
Last date to apply: February 1, 2023
Kerala PSC Post Eligibility Criteria
Sergeant (Part I-Direct Recruitment & Recruitment by Transfer): 5 Posts
- Should be a Pensioned Junior Commissioned Officer of the Army or equivalent rank in the Navy or Air Force. OR
- If candidates with the qualifications mentioned above are not available:
- Candidates who will be proficient in English and have a minimum of ten years of military service in the Army, Navy, or Air Force. OR
- If qualified candidates under items (1) and (2) are unavailable:
- Candidates who have cleared SSLC or equivalent qualification with ten years of service in the Police Force under the State Government or completion of six months of military training will be taken into consideration.
The minimum and maximum age to apply for the post is 18 and 36 years and the candidate must satisfy the age criteria prescribed by the officials.
Candidates who will be selected will get a salary that ranges between Rs 31100- 66800 per month as prescribed by the officials.
The candidates will have to appear for a Written Test/OMR/Online test for selection
How to Apply
Applicants who are interested and satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply online through the official website keralapsc.gov.in. The application should be submitted on or before the 1st of February, 2023
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Check for Updates||Click Here|