The KreditBee App is an online application for a personal loan that lets you borrow between Rs 1000 and Rs 200,000. This app gives you a flexible personal loan that is sent straight to your bank account. You can then use the money to pay for your Couse.
This app lets you apply for different kinds of loans online, like a Flexi personal loan, a personal loan for salaried people, or a loan to buy something. Loans for purchases can be used on sites like Flipkart, MakeMyTrip, and many others.
It lets you buy things all at once and gives you the option to pay for them in installments over a certain amount of time. So, if you want to know how to get a loan through this app, let me tell you everything you need to know about this Online Loan App for Android.
|App Developer||Finnovation Tech Solutions Pvt Ltd|
|Last Update||March 27, 2020|
How to Apply for Loan Online
- First, download KreditBee from the Google Play store using the link I gave above.
- You must first sign up for an account. You can sign up with your Google or Facebook account.
- Now you have to fill in information about your shelf. Fill out all the required fields to see if you are eligible.
- Now you need to Upload your Document. Depending on what kind of loan you want, it will ask for the necessary documents.
- If you choose to, the amount will be put into your bank account. You can also get it as an e-Voucher that you can use to buy something from online sites if you want to.
To get the loan online from your phone, you only need to meet three simple requirements.
- You must live in India.
- Your age must be at least 21 years old.
- You also need a steady source of income every month.
This app offers three different kinds of loans, and each one has its own set of requirements for the documents you need to get it. For a Flexi personal loan, you can get anywhere from Rs 1,000 to Rs 50,000. All you need is your PAN card, ID, and proof of address.
For the other two, you need your PAN card, proof of identity, proof of address, and proof of salary, like a pay stub, to show that you have a steady source of income.
EMI, Repayment & Interest Rates
Here, the interest rates range from 0% to 29.95%, but the monthly interest rate is only between 0% and 2.49 %. Loans have a small processing fee, which can range from 0% to 3% of the loan amount for low-risk customers to 2.5% to 6.5% for very high-risk customers.
The fees and length of time to pay back the loan depend on how reliable the customer is and how much money they can payback.
KreditBee App Review
The KreditBee App is a mobile app for Android phones. It was made by Finnovation Tech solutions private limited and is used to get loans online. If you want to get a loan, whether for yourself or your business or to buy something online, you can get an instant loan of up to 2 lac rs right from your mobile phone.
It has three different loan types.
- Flexi Personal Loan: This is a kind of quick loan that you can get right away, and it will be approved in 10 minutes. The loan money will be sent to your bank account in 10 minutes. But this won’t give you more than 50k rs at a time, no matter what. From 62 days to 6 months will be given to pay back the loan.
- Personal Loan: You can apply for this loan if you have a steady income that comes in every month. Unlike the first type, this one requires a salary slip and lets you get up to 2 lacs online. The money will go right into your bank account.
- Loan for online purchases: This loan is for you if you want to buy something online. For example, you can apply for this loan if you want to buy a laptop or anything else from an online store. It can also be used if you want to book a trip through MakeMyTrip or another site.
KreditBee Customer Care, Office Address & Email contacts
If you need help or are having trouble, you can get in touch with KreditBee’s customer service using the information below:
- Customer support email: email@example.com
- Official website: https://www.kreditbee.in
- Customer care number: NA
- Company Office Address: Not provided
Share your Experience
So, that’s my review of the KreditBee App by Finnovation Tech Solutions Pvt Ltd.
So, what do you think? In the comment section, you can share your review, feedback, or thoughts.
If you like this post, please consider sharing it on social media using the share button below.