Is there something wrong with the remote start, Starlink access, phone connection, or Subaru Eyesight? This article shows you step by step how to fix those problems. Here, we’ll talk about what to do if you can’t use the My Subaru app.
My Subaru App Not Working in 2022
The MySubaru app makes owning a Subaru more convenient and easy.
This mobile app lets you start your car from your phone, as well as unlock, lock, schedule service, and find your car while you’re out and about with your Smartphone.
This is the app you need if you own a Subaru.
Both Android and iOS phones and tablets can install the app.
Here are some of the things this app can do:
- Your cell phone can be turned on, locked, and unlocked.
- Help on the side of the road is available 24 hours a day.
- You can also check the service history of your car and schedule service appointments right from your phone.
- It gives you a digital version of your service manual and videos that show you how to do things with your car.
- You can do that, and you can also use STARLINK’s safety and security features.
- But some people have trouble with the MySubaru App.
- If you’re one of them and you’re having trouble with this app, you’ve come to the right place.
In this article, I’ll show you how to fix problems like the remote start not working with the MySubaru App, Starlink not working, the phone not connecting, Eyesight not working, and more.
My Subaru App’s Remote-start Button Doesn’t Work
My Subaru app
If the remote start sometimes doesn’t work, you can fix it by closing the app and opening it again.
But here are some things you can do if you keep getting this error:
- Stop the program and go back to the home page of the phone.
- Hold down on the icon for the MySubaru App.
- Then, tap the “store” button.
- In the app’s settings, you can clear the app’s cache and history.
- Restart your phone.
- Open the app again and sign in.
- We hope this will take care of the problem.
- If not, you should talk to customer service.
Subaru Starlink Is Not Operating
Most of the time, Starlink services are down, which causes different remote start problems.
But the problem is that most of the time you might not even know why the problem is happening.
Some users don’t like how quickly their sessions end.
Here’s what you can do to fix this:
- First, close all instances of the app.
- Make sure you know how to turn it off correctly.
- Now, start the app back up and sign in again.
- Follow the steps above to fix the problem if you are also getting an error that says “STARLINK services are currently unavailable” or something similar.
My Subaru Doesn’t Connect to My Phone.
You’re trying to connect your phone to your car, but it’s not working.
If you’re asking, “Why can’t I connect my phone to Subaru?” You might have missed one or two steps when you tried to connect to Starlink.
Here are all the steps you need to take to link your phone to your Subaru:
- First, make sure the Bluetooth on your phone is turned on.
- Not You can find music and movies on your Starlink screen.
- Click “Add” after choosing “Setup” and “Bluetooth.”
- On the new screen, you will see both the name of the Starlink system and the PIN.
- You can now find the Starlink.
- Choose the Starlink system from the available Bluetooth devices.
- Enter your PIN and then click “Connect.”
Is Subaru Eyesight Not Working?
The Subaru EyeSight system makes it easier for the driver to control the car.
Eyesight keeps an eye on traffic and lets you know when something could be dangerous.
It has a number of safety features that help the driver stay on the road and avoid accidents.
It keeps an eye on traffic with a two-color camera that is mounted behind your windshield and covers both sides of your rearview mirror.
This system is very advanced, but it has a few problems.
Some of these things include-
- This won’t work if the camera or windshield is dirty or if there is glare from the sun, heavy rain, snow, blinding fog, or glare from the sun.
- Make sure that there is no oil film or anything else on the glass that could make it hard to see.
- Anything on your car that might block the camera’s view.