The official Pancakeswap app, other exchange apps, how to use this with the Trust Wallet, and how to fix Pancakeswap Approve won’t work. It doesn’t work at all
What are Pancakeswap Exchange Apps?
There are a lot of different ways to exchange cryptocurrency if you are a fan.
Some exchange platforms are called “decentralized.” PancakeSwap is one of those exchange platforms. This platform lets you trade tokens without having to go through a third party.
Currently, most cryptocurrency exchanges are run by a single company. This is the only one that doesn’t give all of the power to a single company
Pancake Swap is a great way to exchange decentralized exchanges that don’t have a middle man.
This Kind of exchange is short called DEXs.
While most of the other DEXs are built on Ethereum, this one is built on the Binance Smart Chain.
Is There any Pancakeswap App?
Pancakeswap doesn’t have a mobile app of its own right now, like Centralized Crypto Trading platforms like Binance, WazirX, Coinbase, and Kraken do.
But there is also a Cryptocurrency Wallet App and other tools that you can use to get to this exchange on your phone.
In the event that you are using a computer, you can go to the official web application by going to https://pancakeswap.finance/.
If you want to use this Decentralized Crypto Exchange Platform for your wallet, you can use Trust Wallet, MetaMask, Token Pocket, and Safepal.
How to Use Pancakeswap with Wallets?
There are 7.83 billion people on the planet. Among them, 4.66 billion are active internet users, and almost 90% of them are on their phones or tablets.
So that’s why you can’t forget about people who use their phones.
It doesn’t matter if you don’t have a computer or laptop. You can trade in cryptocurrency even if you don’t.
If you want to use this Decentralized Cryptocurrency exchange, you can connect it to other Crypto wallets. This doesn’t have an official mobile app, but you can still use it.
Connect with Trust Wallet
To use Trust, you need to have a Binance account.
Instead of Exchange (where you buy and sell), this is where you send cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Dogecoin to each other and keep them as long as you want.
In this video, I show you how to connect a trusted wallet-
- When you have an Android or iOS phone, open the Trust Wallet App.
- Take a look at DApps in the bottom navigation bar.
- PanCakeSwap is in the “Popular” section. Click on it.
- On a new page, click on “connect.”
Connect to MetaMask
A Crypto Wallet like MetaMask isn’t the only thing it can be used for.
It is also a browser that you can use to exchange, send, and receive money as well as trade, lends, borrows, and buy rare digital content.
The steps to connect
- In the MetaMask App, click on the hamburger icon on the left side of the screen to open the hamburger menu.
- Then, choose the setting and then the Network.
- When you are in the Network, click on the Add Network Button to add another network.
- Now, on a new page, add the following things.
Its name is Binance Smart Chain RPC. The link is: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org.
Chain ID number: 56
- This is the symbol for the BNB Block Explorer. The URL is: http://bscscan.com
- Accept the Entry Go back to the Hamburger menu and choose a browser from the list there.
- In the search field, look for PanCakeswap and connect to it, then go to the next step.
Connect to Token Pocket
In terms of Cryptocurrency wallets, Token Pocket is one of the best Multi-Chain Open-sourced decentralized wallets.
Because this isn’t just an open-source wallet, it also doesn’t store private keys in the cloud. It also stores them on your device, instead of in the cloud.
There is more than one thing this app does. You can also use its built-in Web3 browser.
Check out these steps to connect your wallet.
- When you are in Token Pocket, click on the “Discover” button at the bottom of the screen.
- It’s in the Recommended section. Choose the PancakeSwap App from the list there.
- It’s on a new page. Click on “I got it.”
Connect to Safepal
Using Safepal, you can keep your Crypto Assets safe like Bitcoin, ETH, and more than 10,000 other Crypto Assets in an online wallet.
How do I connect my wallet to my phone?
- The Four Squares icon is at the bottom of the main screen. Tap on that.
- To find this currency exchange, look for the name Defi.
- A new window will open. Tap the Confirm button to move on.