The University of Kerala has shared a job notification for the year 2023, announcing the availability of 2 positions for Senior Research Fellow and Multimedia Developer.
The notification is accessible on the official website at keralauniversity.ac.in.
Individuals who are interested in starting their careers with the University of Kerala have the opportunity to apply by submitting an offline application. The last date for submitting applications is March 25, 2023.
Kerala University Recruitment Highlights
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Senior Research Fellow
|No. of Vacancies||2|
Start date to apply: March 1, 2023
Last date to apply: March 25, 2023
Kerala PSC Post Eligibility Criteria
Senior Research Fellow: 1 Post
Multimedia Developer: 1 Post
- Senior Research Fellow: M.Phil in Linguistics (Regular). Experience in tribal language research /fieldwork as evidenced by developed resources.
- Multimedia Developer: M.Phil in Computational Linguistics.
Candidates willing to apply for the post must fit into the age criteria prescribed by the officials.
Candidates who will be shortlisted for the above post will get a salary that ranges between
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 20000 Per Month
- Multimedia Developer: Rs. 10000 Per Month
Those who wish to join Kerala PSC for the post of Junior Assistant will have to clear a written exam/OMR/Online test to be eligible for the post
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates will have to follow these steps to apply:
- Prepare your Bio-data and collect self-attested copies of the required documents.
- Send the application and documents to the following address:
Dr. S. Prema Coordinator, UGC- Centre for Endangered Languages of Kerala Department of Linguistics, University of Kerala Kariavattom Campus, Thiruvananthapuram, 695581
- You can also send your application via email to the below email addresses:
Make sure you submit your application on or before the deadline, which is 25th March 2023.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Check for Updates||Click Here|